Early BIRD ticket UPDATE

Guest raltag

@ kittycat100 where are the new allotment of early entry tickets for sale??

NOT coach packages with early entry. i have been attending this festival for 11 years and it has NEVER been this difficult/awkward/stupid to get wednesday access to the site.

I like many preprepared for the festival, patiently waited for ticket release afternoon and purchased our weekend tickets, car park permits i NEVER expected any issue with the wednesday which has always been a nice little erner for festival republic,

i can remember when we didn't even HAVE to pay for wednesday it was FREE.

Just an update after further contact direct by phone with FR no additional early entry tickets have yet been made availble, not online or otherwise, NOT seetickets etc.

wednesday looks like its going to be "interesting" this year!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whining = poor form. However (prepare for whining), this is a real pain in the arse for people who wanted to go down on the Wednesday but can now no longer get Wednesday tickets due to already purchasing train tickets (me) or not being able to book time off this short in advance (my friends). I have no intention of turning up on Wednesday and trying to blag my way in but the organisers should have a word with themselves for fudging this up so bad. I'm actually guessing this may have been intentional so as to decrease the amount of people coming down on Wed, due to not being able to get out of work or not being arsed with paying for more rail tickets.

In other words (or just one): BOOOOOOOOOOO!

@ kittycat100 where are the new allotment of early entry tickets for sale??

NOT coach packages with early entry. i have been attending this festival for 11 years and it has NEVER been this difficult/awkward/stupid to get wednesday access to the site.

I like many preprepared for the festival, patiently waited for ticket release afternoon and purchased our weekend tickets, car park permits i NEVER expected any issue with the wednesday which has always been a nice little erner for festival republic,

i can remember when we didn't even HAVE to pay for wednesday it was FREE.

Just an update after further contact direct by phone with FR no additional early entry tickets have yet been made availble, not online or otherwise, NOT seetickets etc.

wednesday looks like its going to be "interesting" this year!

@kittycat my apologies if i came across harsh before, but this situation had got em quite worked up, and i am impressed with your psychic ability knowing they would release more EE :-) anyway sorry

and WOOT! 4 x EE for me my fiance and mates :-)

wednesday is BACK!!!