how to get the wristband off

Guest michaeldunn

for anyone thats been, has anyone managed to get it off??

i was thinkin puttin 2 flat screwdrivers down each side and prizeing it open.

if you got it off how did u do it, the only reason i wanna take it off is because it isnt as good quality/thickness as other wristbands ive seen and i'd give it about a month before it is gona be totally trashed.

We had a go at getting the metal bit open yesterday- but I was very worried that I might end up severing an artery by the screwdriver slipping!! In the end I covered my hand in washing up liquid and eased it off. I guess it depends how much slack there is as to whether this is possible for everyone.

Bah, cut it off, there's no time for sentimentality now that we are back in the harsh corporate world of suites and meetings. The time for hippying is over, capitalism has welcomed us back with open arms as if we had never left...

...don't tell capitalism but I'd really rather be back in a field at Glastonbury

a screwdriver from the inside to pry open the metal enough to slip the band through has worked the past few years.

It may be trickier this year as it's been put on a damn sight tighter than ever before this year, can barely get my little finger inside the band

Get a pair of pliers and squeeze the metal band in the opposite direction to the way it was put on you. I did that last year. This year I managed to very slowly pull the fabric through the metal band until there was an extra centimetre and it slid off over my hand. Will still have to get the pliers to the metal band to get that off though.