this festival is awful

Guest Jackmypie

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all depends what you want in a festival to be honest.

they both sell out so, but lets just mention that leeds/reading will sell out easily no matter what the lineup, glasto had trouble last year and introduced a system so easy for this year that that big factor of saying you got a glasto ticket kinda wen tout the window, but thats my opinion.

i went glasto last year, was class, reading 2nd time this year, reading/leeds 4 time in all.

all depends what you want in a festival to be honest.

they both sell out so, but lets just mention that leeds/reading will sell out easily no matter what the lineup, glasto had trouble last year and introduced a system so easy for this year that that big factor of saying you got a glasto ticket kinda wen tout the window, but thats my opinion.

i went glasto last year, was class, reading 2nd time this year, reading/leeds 4 time in all.

I've always wanted to go to Glasto (and if they hadn't have had an off year in 05, that would have been my festival of choice - funny how thing turn out) but I cannot afford to spend nearly £400 on two major festivals at the moment, and I would rather have Leeds and a couple of smaller ones tbh.

Reading and Leeds suit me fine because I get to see all the bands I have enjoyed that year over one weekend whereas I am less likely to do at Glasto. Leeds is also a reunion with friends and I can do this there just as well as at Glasto (and I've never felt any significant unpeacful behaviour because I camp in Green).

The extra bits and bobs at Glasto don't apeal to me (I was actualy scared by what I saw of Trash city on tv!) and the hugeness of it puts me right of.

I'll stick with Leeds, thanks.

I've always wanted to go to Glasto (and if they hadn't have had an off year in 05, that would have been my festival of choice - funny how thing turn out) but I cannot afford to spend nearly £400 on two major festivals at the moment, and I would rather have Leeds and a couple of smaller ones tbh.

Reading and Leeds suit me fine because I get to see all the bands I have enjoyed that year over one weekend whereas I am less likely to do at Glasto. Leeds is also a reunion with friends and I can do this there just as well as at Glasto (and I've never felt any significant unpeacful behaviour because I camp in Green).

The extra bits and bobs at Glasto don't apeal to me (I was actualy scared by what I saw of Trash city on tv!) and the hugeness of it puts me right of.

I'll stick with Leeds, thanks.