"Kerrang said it was a band beginning with 'm'" ...or something

Guest biscant

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All wrong. It's definitely Mik Artistik...

I think the band beginning with M is a recent embellishment to this rumour. As I recall Kerrang suggested it was one fo the biggest bands in the world, but offered no further info. However, they themselves may well have fallen for the rumours that were circulating at the time (not beyond the realms of possibility, I'd certainly believe they could fall for it if it was the NME!)...

Anyway...I asked a member of Muse's crew whether they were playing (I said there were mumblings on the efests board that they were)...the reply I got suggested that they weren't (but he did update his facebook to say "man, I hate it when I find out what I'm doing next from some website!", but this could be a reference to the gig they are playing on Friday the 26th rather than the enquiry about Glasto)...make of that what you will. On the otherhand, a confirmation from a member of Klaxons suggests that they are the Saturday suprise guests on the park stage (with Hot Rats and A.N.Other there on Friday)..if I had to guess, I'd say the Saturday slot is Klaxons, but you never know! B)

- A band whose name begins with 'M'.

- One of the biggest bands in the world.

- This information released by Kerrang!, an outlet which usually leans towards the metal side of the spectrum.

If this is all true, it can only be Metallica.

Get the f**k in! B)