(very) Long time board reader - first post!

Guest lemonandlime

Hiya.

Not entirely sure why i've never signed up before, considering i have a very flexible job meaning i can get the excitement levels building very early. I'm sure that ###### countdown said 62 days to go no that long ago!

Might as well ask a question or two while i'm on. I've managed to make a rough plan of what i'd like to do on the Friday and was wondering how accurate the set-lengths were on the ol' Clashfinder? For example, have White Lies got an hours set in them? Consider the album in its entirety is 45 minutes long.

Here's my little gay plan for Friday anyway, though nobody ever manages to stick to them. Will probably end up finding some Mescaline on Thursday night and waking up in time for Neil Young.

FRIDAY

10:45 - 11:35 Mr Hudson - Other

13:40 - 14:40 Regina Spektor - Pyramid

15:10 - 16:10 NERD - Pyramid

16:40 - 17:45 Fleet Foxes - Pyramid

17:00 - 18:00 White Lies - John Peel

18:30 - 20:00 Annie Mac - Dance West

19:15 - 20:20 Dub Side of the Moon - Dance East

21:30 - 22:35 The Horrors - Park

22:00 - 00:20 Neil Young - Pyramid

22:30 - 00:30 Erol Alkan - Dance West

01:00 - 03:00 Dave Seaman - Glade Lounge

who are white lies?

i was backstage at the Evolution festival in newcastle a few weeks ago while they were playing so i couldn't hear much of their music but i'd never heard of them and they were headlining.

i saw a song of theirs on tv from isle of wight at the weekend and it was terrible!

to answer your Q the clashfinder is pretty accurate.

and welcome to the board (even though you've been here 4 years :blink:)

Edited by pezzypops

Who are White Lies? - Lazy & obvious description to namecheck Editors, Interpol, JD etc. Great album, but I saw that ITV coverage and am now dubious as whether or not to leave Fleet Foxes on the Pyramid.

Hence wanting to double-check the times. I wouldn't have asked, but as they're now in red borders on the Clashfinder i thought that its set in stone.

P.S, I had brainfreeze when thinking of a display name and there's a can of 7UP on the desk. Fizzy.

WELCOME L&L! Well done on taking that first proper step to Emesstival Land! Have a great festy and you know where to find us.../index.php?showtopic=123559">looky here...