spot eFestivals in the press

eFestivals

For several year, eFestivals has been offering a free eFestivals mug for the first person that posts into a thread pinned here info about where eFestivals has been mentioned in the printed press (hard-copy only, not websites). As long as that spotter sends the article along with their details, the mug has been sent back.

Keep on spotting! :lol:

Edited by 5co77ie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they 100% mentioned efestivals earlier as we were talkin in the t forum about it an i remember checkin the rockness page after to see the quotes, tho today they seem to have dissapeared!

May not have been direct quotes from here to be fair but efestivals was definatly mentiond on that site about people sharing tips how to get in etc tho efestivals is no longer named on it now im certain it was on fri!

they 100% mentioned efestivals earlier as we were talkin in the t forum about it an i remember checkin the rockness page after to see the quotes, tho today they seem to have dissapeared!

May not have been direct quotes from here to be fair but efestivals was definatly mentiond on that site about people sharing tips how to get in etc tho efestivals is no longer named on it now im certain it was on fri!

I've just spoken to matey who wrote on the phone. He near enough admitted that it's a story written for it's sensationalist angle and what that's worth to him, and that irony on the internet passes him by completely. Sad f**ker. :lol:

I've just spoken to matey who wrote on the phone. He near enough admitted that it's a story written for it's sensationalist angle and what that's worth to him, and that irony on the internet passes him by completely. Sad f**ker. :lol:

Yeah it was pretty pathetic to be fair!!

did he verify that efestivals was mentioned at one point? Just out of my own curiosity id like to know im not goin mental an i didnt make words up!!

did he verify that efestivals was mentioned at one point? Just out of my own curiosity id like to know im not goin mental an i didnt make words up!!

yeah, he did. He said he removed the references when the thread disappeared (when a mod hid it .... and didn't bother to bring it to my attention. :D).

• 2 weeks later...
if you send me the article (or preferably the whole thing .... I've not got one :D) along with your details then there's a hat for you. :P

(address available via the 'about' menu).

ive sent you a pm neil :lol:

i should add theres a really nice pic of the efest guys playing football tooo :D

I'm not 100% sure but I think I just heard the tail end of an interview on Radio Scotland with the editor of Efestivals? Didnt catch the name but the interview was about festivals right enough. It was on about 9.30ish this morning if anyone wants to listen again?

I'm not 100% sure but I think I just heard the tail end of an interview on Radio Scotland with the editor of Efestivals? Didnt catch the name but the interview was about festivals right enough. It was on about 9.30ish this morning if anyone wants to listen again?

yep, you did hear the editor (which isn't me) of eFestivals on Radio Scotland this morning. :)