day splits...

Guest gregory

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As noted elsewhere, I emplore Mr Haswell to get Joe Lean & the Jing Jang Jong on the line up - they will be huge this time next year and having seen them live, they are superb, perfect for SS.

Plus I reckon SS is about the right size for them ready for the new album release.

Oh, and I promise I won't mention them again....

As noted elsewhere, I emplore Mr Haswell to get Joe Lean & the Jing Jang Jong on the line up - they will be huge this time next year and having seen them live, they are superb, perfect for SS.

Plus I reckon SS is about the right size for them ready for the new album release.

Oh, and I promise I won't mention them again....

I thought they had split up ? Didn't their record company refuse to release their album because it was so poor ?

If there's a gap, personally I'd like to see any of these...

Marina and the Diamonds

Yes Giantess

The Leisure Society

Stornoway

Clare Maguire

The Cordelier Club

As far as I'm aware they/their label (whichever you believe) scrapped it but they're re-recording it. I doubt it'll get a huge push, it's fair to say.

Anyway, up and coming bands is one thing but isn't it third on the bill we're supposed to be suggesting names for?

Gogel Bordello would liven up the bill on Saturday night. They're in Japan the week before, they could stop off in Leicester on their way home. Sorted.

For those of you who download legally, is there any other way , Fanfarlo's (playing rising stage on friday) album can be downloaded for $1 before the 4th July. Just go to their site. Bargain.