topics seem to be quite boring/the same.

Guest shayy

1. Enjoy myself

2. Meet up with loads of people I haven't seen since V '08 (and '07)

3. Wake up Monday with a throat hoarse from singing very loudly and dancing like a tit.

4. Drink myself sober

5. Get out of the car park before the crush on Monday

6. See some cool new acts

name the one thing or more you are planning to do at v.

hahahaaa!

see i like the positiveness already!

thats what i want to hear :| i hate the negativity right now.

one of mine is avoid the chinese noodle stand.

Urm, have a good time and see the bands i want to see haha! Sounds like a plan to me...

Urm, i don't eat much at festivals...

And the toilets that bad here? :D

Edited by staffsknot

I will be getting up at daft o'clock to get down there for about 5am ish and have a kip in the car. Eat 15 Bananas and take 6 x Iron tablets (the ones you have after having a baby), making sure to double check that I have the laxatives in for the Monday when I get home.

Put 4 tents up as one of our friends who we thought had booked his wedding for July actaully booked it for the 21st August, most of us obviously not going to wedding but 3 friends are ushers so they are coming at 6am on Saturday morning, still pissed from wedding.

I am not getting twat eyed as been on detox since about February so I might see the music I love and remember it.

I have never copped off at a Festival so might give it a wurl this time, so that is the plan for the Friday as any later eeewwwwww.

I will be getting up at daft o'clock to get down there for about 5am ish and have a kip in the car. Eat 15 Bananas and take 6 x Iron tablets (the ones you have after having a baby), making sure to double check that I have the laxatives in for the Monday when I get home.

Put 4 tents up as one of our friends who we thought had booked his wedding for July actaully booked it for the 21st August, most of us obviously not going to wedding but 3 friends are ushers so they are coming at 6am on Saturday morning, still pissed from wedding.

I am not getting twat eyed as been on detox since about February so I might see the music I love and remember it.

I have never copped off at a Festival so might give it a wurl this time, so that is the plan for the Friday as any later eeewwwwww.