Festival Search

eFestivals Camping Store

Recent Topics

Photo

Weird tattoos

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
70 replies to this topic

#21 metallimuse

metallimuse

Drunken Jock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,338 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 03:38 PM

has anyone seen scarified tattoos? they are f**king horrible, didnt even realise they existed till yesterday.

If you are squeamish (sp?) I wouldnt advise you look at this.

http://i587.photobuc...arification.jpg

I really want to have some cut work done but not to that extent,I don't like the idea of skin removal like he clearly has.
I would love to have some line work done though and possibly work it in with some tattoos.

#22 luckysalt

luckysalt

AVFC Proud History, Bright Future

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,761 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:57 PM

nowt is as bad as this

Posted Image

Posted Image

OMG thats just awesome

#23 ktej

ktej

Festival Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 12:39 PM

has anyone seen scarified tattoos? they are f**king horrible, didnt even realise they existed till yesterday.

If you are squeamish (sp?) I wouldnt advise you look at this.

http://i587.photobuc...arification.jpg

Never seen it to that extent before, would be quite interested to know how it healed.

#24 ampersand

ampersand

silent gurner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,208 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 12:40 PM

that scarring thing is horrible!

#25 windy_miller

windy_miller

Here is a box, a musical box...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,636 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 12:46 PM

Posted Image

It's his shorts that freak me out the most!!

Looks like he's a never-nude!

#26 The Nal

The Nal

Hoo Dawgies!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,523 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:52 PM

Didnt know where to post this but heres a photo of Charles Manson (with tattoo) taken last week. Denied parole again. He wont get out now. Next parole hearing is in 2027.

Posted Image

Edited by The Nal, 11 April 2012 - 07:53 PM.

#27 Yoghurt on a Stick

Yoghurt on a Stick

lives in a field

• GOLD member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,208 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

Forgive me because it's from Jeremy Kyle show. Look at this blokes face from 04.07 onwards.

#28 Yoghurt on a Stick

Yoghurt on a Stick

lives in a field

• GOLD member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,208 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:25 PM

And here's Zombie Boy;

http://blog.modelman...hion-sensation/

#29 worm

worm

In all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,748 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

All tattoos are weird if you ask me. Just get it drawn on a bit of paper and hang the fucker up on your wall. Mind, my live-in girlfriend is a tattoo artist, which has had a majorly adverse affect on my perception of tattoos.

#30 Yoghurt on a Stick

Yoghurt on a Stick

lives in a field

• GOLD member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,208 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:51 PM

You can get tattoo paper off Amazon and make and design your own temporary tattoos and then print them out from your computer. Alright they are not going to last forever, but that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned. What's more you can keep changing the type of tattoo you have ie. you'll not end up stuck with a tattoo that has become passe which many many people already have.

#31 thesecretingredientiscrime

thesecretingredientiscrime

lives in a field

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

What's more you can keep changing the type of tattoo you have ie. you'll not end up stuck with a tattoo that has become passe which many many people already have.

In my view, if you're getting one, it shouldn't be one which other people have anyway. It's not exactly hard to come up with a personal design, so that the above doesn't happen.

#32 Yoghurt on a Stick

Yoghurt on a Stick

lives in a field

• GOLD member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,208 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

In my view, if you're getting one, it shouldn't be one which other people have anyway. It's not exactly hard to come up with a personal design, so that the above doesn't happen.

Yes I agree. I was just pointing out the temporary tattoo option for those who want one as a fashion statement but wouldn't necessarily like it to be a permanent feature on their body.

I bought a stage tattoo from Covent Garden way back in the 80's when temporary tattoos weren't around everywhere else. Stitched my mates up a treat with that telling them I'd got pissed and had a tattoo done. I am not a person who would have tattoos done. I wouldn't want to live with their permanency - just like many others who have or are going to have laser treatment to have the things taken off.

#33 Sawdusty Surfer

Sawdusty Surfer

Festival Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

Or the guy from North Wales, he has "dud" tattooed on his willy.

When excited it reads "Llandudno"

#34 worm

worm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,748 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:36 AM

Yes I agree. I was just pointing out the temporary tattoo option for those who want one as a fashion statement but wouldn't necessarily like it to be a permanent feature on their body.

I bought a stage tattoo from Covent Garden way back in the 80's when temporary tattoos weren't around everywhere else. Stitched my mates up a treat with that telling them I'd got pissed and had a tattoo done. I am not a person who would have tattoos done. I wouldn't want to live with their permanency - just like many others who have or are going to have laser treatment to have the things taken off.

Tattoos aren't permanent anymore. You can get them lasered off in most tattoo parlours for about the same price as the original tattoo. There's no scar tissue left behind. That's why I call them transfers rather than tattoos now.

#35 Yoghurt on a Stick

Yoghurt on a Stick

lives in a field

• GOLD member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,208 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:41 AM

Tattoos aren't permanent anymore. You can get them lasered off in most tattoo parlours for about the same price as the original tattoo. There's no scar tissue left behind. That's why I call them transfers rather than tattoos now.

Oh right. I knew they had lasers to take them off but thought they left some ink and scaring. Mind you this was based on knowing someone years ago who was going through the process of having a tattoo removed. Obviously the processes have moved on since then.

#36 worm

worm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,748 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:53 AM

Oh right. I knew they had lasers to take them off but thought they left some ink and scaring. Mind you this was based on knowing someone years ago who was going through the process of having a tattoo removed. Obviously the processes have moved on since then.

It certainly has. It's pretty much like a rubber to pencil now. Quick and effective. Mind, I've been informed that the process hurts a little more than getting inked.

#37 wee_insomniac

wee_insomniac

I Always Have Nothing To Say

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:42 PM

There was a guy who left school early to join the army, he came back to visit once and he had a cartoon devil ejaculating tattooed on his arm... That was a bit weird...

#38 abdoujaparov

abdoujaparov

my love is so inscrutable, in a stoic sort of way

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

Tattoos aren't permanent anymore. You can get them lasered off in most tattoo parlours for about the same price as the original tattoo.

can you bollocks

#39 Yoghurt on a Stick

Yoghurt on a Stick

lives in a field

• GOLD member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,208 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

Bollocks - tried to copy and paste some prices for laser tattoo removal I just found. Not sure how much tattoos cost in the first place but this site said you'd need 8 visits for a large tattoo removal and that it would cost £1.5K.

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick, 23 April 2012 - 07:31 PM.

#40 thesecretingredientiscrime

thesecretingredientiscrime

lives in a field

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:10 PM

Ahh okay, yeah I agree with the first bit.

I'd be very interested in where you're looking. As yoghurt noted, it costs a lot.