Never Been To Creamfields

Guest Rocknesss

Where did you get in from? found a pretty decent one online, then to find it was outta stock!

So have we – but the madness from Creamfields continues with a flight from Liverpool straight to the white isle, Mon 31st 8.30am is our flight time, woo hoo! :) (Tiesto @ Privilege Mon night me thinks...can't wait to be back in Ibiza)

Where did you get in from? found a pretty decent one online, then to find it was outta stock!

So have we – but the madness from Creamfields continues with a flight from Liverpool straight to the white isle, Mon 31st 8.30am is our flight time, woo hoo! :) (Tiesto @ Privilege Mon night me thinks...can't wait to be back in Ibiza)

Paramountzone.com they have loads of useless gadgets you don't need but must have! I got it with an ipod charger too and was around £9.50 for everything inc delivery. arrived the next day too

Cheers for the heads up on this, although any reason why you can’t go back to your car once you’ve left it?! I’ve emailed cream for further info, as we aren’t planning on keeping that much in our tent

I'd imagine you can't go back to your car as folk would probably hide their stash there and keep going in and out for a quick pick me up. Thats what I'd do anyway

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets came a couple of days ago, cannot wait!

On the leaflet it came with it said PASS Cards, drivers license and passports were accepted as ID but they recommended not to bring a driving license or passport and instead get a PASS Card.

Is this just them recommending that because they dont want people losing the more valuable passport's and driving license's?

Tickets came a couple of days ago, cannot wait!

On the leaflet it came with it said PASS Cards, drivers license and passports were accepted as ID but they recommended not to bring a driving license or passport and instead get a PASS Card.

Is this just them recommending that because they dont want people losing the more valuable passport's and driving license's?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest musiclove123

In 2008 we had no problems with crime or d*ckhead people. Overall the camping was fine-only problem is after the stages close there isnt much to do and everyone is wanting to party/chat for hours/run around aimlessly!

• 1 month later...

im so excited to go again this year but i keep hearing scary stories about last year being dreadful??? also with the car parking and going back and forth to the car....when i went in 08 some lads next to us did it so they could get more booze now and again, none of the marshalls on the gates seemed to mind, just wondering if it's worth trying / doing the same again this year??