Never Been To Creamfields

Guest Rocknesss

Heya, thinking of going to creamfields this year with a couple of friends.

We are only 16/17 think we would have fun ?

Is it worth traveling all the way from inverness to go?

We only ever have been to Rockness, Belladrum + loopallu before

but the line up looks amazing!

i'd say it's worth the trip down... we did the trip up from here to rockness last year, don't think creamfields is as good but it's still a quality festival. i think the line-ups even better this year than last, don't know whether that's a good thing, missed a fair bit last year from clashes!

do you look old enough to pass for 18? i didn't see anyone get ID'd last year but as long as you swerve the folks in orange jackets you should be fine :O

Heya, thinking of going to creamfields this year with a couple of friends.

We are only 16/17 think we would have fun ?

Is it worth traveling all the way from inverness to go?

We only ever have been to Rockness, Belladrum + loopallu before

but the line up looks amazing!

• 3 weeks later...

^^^^ Now there’s a serious fan, quality!!

On the topic of ‘never been to creamfields’ also, peoples have been throwing me a few q’s on facilities & such. Now i know festivals are festivals, so of course you take the rough with the smooth! <_< None of us have bothered with hospitality tickets, so what are the general facilities like for us guys?

^^^^ Now there’s a serious fan, quality!!

On the topic of ‘never been to creamfields’ also, peoples have been throwing me a few q’s on facilities & such. Now i know festivals are festivals, so of course you take the rough with the smooth! <_< None of us have bothered with hospitality tickets, so what are the general facilities like for us guys?

^^^ The deal with the toilets i can understand, we ain’t gonna be drinking too much within the arena arear anyways – so hopefully won’t need to use ‘em too much! The rest sounds decent enough though for sure.

Do the time slots that are given to acts tend to run pretty tight or they used for just a guideline?

^^^ The deal with the toilets i can understand, we ain’t gonna be drinking too much within the arena arear anyways – so hopefully won’t need to use ‘em too much! The rest sounds decent enough though for sure.

Do the time slots that are given to acts tend to run pretty tight or they used for just a guideline?

My first time going to, cant wait! Im 22 so not worried bout the id'ing but wondering what searches are like? Thinkin of takin some legal highs, does anyone know if theyd be taken off me?

Also is there a herbal stall in there?

cheers x

As long as we can get our hands on a timetable, then at last it’s a guideline to go by & to decide on where we need to be & at what times! :huh: Heard these can only be collected once inside the event, this right – if so, whereabouts is best? & do they cost?

I've never been either and was wondering about searches too.

I was going by the assumtion that if i only took a personal supply not too big and hid it well I'd be ok. Would that be correct? Also I've heard that some festivals have searches between the camping area and the main area. Is this correct or would they just be taking drink off you? I'm right in thinking that I can take as much drink in with me? as long as I keep it to the camping area.

Lot of questions I know!

I've never been either and was wondering about searches too.

I was going by the assumtion that if i only took a personal supply not too big and hid it well I'd be ok. Would that be correct? Also I've heard that some festivals have searches between the camping area and the main area. Is this correct or would they just be taking drink off you? I'm right in thinking that I can take as much drink in with me? as long as I keep it to the camping area.

Lot of questions I know!

Yep, limit on the amount per person on the campsite is 1 bottle & 1 crate. This can be found on the accommodation section on the site:

Can I bring food / beverages / chairs & a cooler box into the campground? Yes you can but strictly no glass will be allowed on the campsite. There is a limit of 1 x crate and 1 x bottle of spirits in a plastic bottle per person brought into the campsite with you. Food and chairs are also allowed into the campsite but not into the event arena. There will be strictly no drinks, chairs or food allowed to be taken from the campsite into the main arena. A limited amount of alcohol will be allowed to be taken from the main arena into the campsite. http://www.creamfields.com/?page_id=12#accommodation

Anyone know if there’s a cost for the onsite car park? If so, how much?

so excited now its unreal. been online shopping getting loads of stuff for it (won't use half of it I'm sure). Got 4 man, 2 room tent for £32.50, cheap walkie talkies as always end up loosing my mate, flag and flagpole so I can find my tent, stuff to customise my outfit, dry shampoo, earplugs (for sleeping), wind up phone charger, neon make up etc etc

plus arranged lift down and camping the night before

will August 29th never come?!?!?!

so excited now its unreal. been online shopping getting loads of stuff for it (won't use half of it I'm sure). Got 4 man, 2 room tent for £32.50, cheap walkie talkies as always end up loosing my mate, flag and flagpole so I can find my tent, stuff to customise my outfit, dry shampoo, earplugs (for sleeping), wind up phone charger, neon make up etc etc

plus arranged lift down and camping the night before

will August 29th never come?!?!?!