Brilliant weekend - Feedback Post

Guest lighty2

<< but for me, The Travelling Band were the best thing on. >>

Not as good as last year though by far!

<<I loved the Doghouse stage, and I hope that they continue to come to Wychwood - there was mention that they would not be back next year and it would be a tragedy if that was the case.>>

Mnnnnnn I wonder if thats true. Would be suprised actually--must have gave them great exposure.

<<< Not impressed by the kids screaming at 2.30 in the morning in the family area on friday night!!!>>

Where else would you want em screaming but in a family area? We have a situation last year where our 2yr old just threw a wobbler and we couldnt do a thing with him. Bawled for yonks. What can yer do?

Den

Good lord Den, have i offended you??

re the Doghouse - it was what the Doghouse people said after the Travelling Band played that prompted the comment - maybe you didn't hear it, but as there is now a thread about it on the main page, i suspect that i was not the only one.

re the kids - general wobblers i can cope with, and understand, i'm not that miserable!! this was squealing teenage girls though, enough to try anyone's patience. i am not so unrealistic to expect perfect silence, but if i can be woken through my earplugs, then that is pretty impressive.

give us a bigger quiet area next year, and i can keep my curmudgeonliness to myself.

Brilliant festy!!!

Highlights for me were of course the weather, wonderstuff, mummers, and the very friendly, smiley helpful stewards.

Cannot think of any negatives, although if I had young kids I would not have been too happy with a band on in the afternoon in the beer tent. They obviously had a few cheeky one's resulting in much sweary language.

Bring on 2010 where I am starting a rumour that Alabama 3 are headlining Friday night :blink:

Edited by Golden Green