Lack of rumours

Guest staffsknot

Because people are saying the threads are becoming boring, mainly due to a lack of rumours I thought we should start some... don't have to be true and as random as you like (Squall it's your calling fella)

Michael Fish reckons its going to be sunny this summer just for V, Dame Vera Lynn is going to duet with The Specials and a new Tupac album will be released this summer featuring his previously unknown collaborations with Tony Christie and Neil Young.

I will headline V Friday night, Squall will start the parade and then deny all responsibility and there will be a fire drill on Sunday at 4pm...

• 2 weeks later...

Can I just set the record straight regarding the Cold play headlining on the Friday rumour that I may or may not have started.

My friend works in security with his wife high up at Ticketmaster they were informed (at a meeting) that Coldplay wanted to use Western Park for their own gig on that Friday night and if they sold enough of the early bird tickets then they would announce the special gig for day tickets as well. If not they would just use the excuse that it was early bird only, 4 months after she told me this they announced the early bird idea for Western park but did not sell enough tickets.

She also told me not to bother buying any tickets for Oasis at Heaton Park as they would head line V (I put this on my Facebook page)

I just wanted to set the record straight.

P.s. I think the next rumour should be that Leeds loose their license so that Faith No More, KOL all have to play at V this year and add an extra day

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah well God's busy he has to be the warm up act for Bono the night before in Sheffield...

Noel Gallagher will have nice things to say about all his fellow acts and do a duet with Damon Albarn in support of the Man Utd benevelent fund.