Ufc

just/john

so, the big day is almost upon us. its put your money where your mouth is time!

copy/pastable

McGregor v Mendes

Lawler v Rory

Bermudez v Stephens

Gunnar v Thatch

Pickett v Almeida

Brown v Means

Pendred v Howard

Im going with - 

McGregor v Mendes  (get a feeling there is going to be some drama/controversy on this one)

Lawler v Rory  (fairly confident Lawler will have too much heart for Rory)

Bermudez v Stephens  (DB has some big scalps under his belt)

Gunnar v Thatch (Thatch is a beast)

Pickett v Almeida  (don't think one punch pickett will have enough, hope he does though)

Brown v Means  (someone is due a pasting from Matt Brown after his poor showing against an admittedly impressive Hendricks)

Pendred v Howard (I simply don't like Pendred, and don't think he deserves his place in the UFC tbh - Howard isnt exactly setting the world on fire, but I think/hope he beats him)

fairly confident with all of those, but I was the last time I did this and got all but about 1 of them wrong!

McGregor v Mendes - wrestlefuck for the decision or a finish within three rounds

Lawler v Rory - This is a toss up but think Rory will edge it in a 5 round war

Bermudez v Stephens

Gunnar v Thatch

Pickett v Almeida

Brown v Means

Pendred v Howard

£10 on Mendes with Betfred is currently returning £26

Edited by When Jokers Attack

McGregor said inside 3 minutes. I wanna see him get wrestlefucked and submitted in the most humiliating way. face up RNC after trying to get Mendes off of his back for 5 minutes would be nice, so we can look into his eyes when he realises he isnt the fucking bigshot he thought he was. And it would be doubly nice if Aldo is sat front row with his belt slung over his shoulder, chuckling.

McGregor said inside 3 minutes. I wanna see him get wrestlefucked and submitted in the most humiliating way. face up RNC after trying to get Mendes off of his back for 5 minutes would be nice, so we can look into his eyes when he realises he isnt the fucking bigshot he thought he was. And it would be doubly nice if Aldo is sat front row with his belt slung over his shoulder, chuckling.

Thats what McGregor wants - well not to lose! - but for people to hate him and to (pay) to see him beat.

Does Aldo still have the belt? Does the winner on Saturday not get the belt?

he hasnt been stripped, its interim.

interesting that WJA has picked pendred, i dont think he could fight his way out of a paper bag!

His career was nearly stopped dead with that really controversial win, remember that? Boston, 3 Irish fighters on the card, clearly beaten.

Comes from quite a privileged background too. For a fighter anyway.

Edited by The Nal