Ufc

just/john

UFC are lining up fights for Lesnar. Both of those names would make decent marquee sub-main fights.

Lesnar Mir or Lesnar Overeem would be good to see, dont know if Lesnar would be ready enough to fight Overeem in his first fight back but it could be promoted well as the man that 'made Lesnar retire'

The event has aired so we don't usually use spoilers after it's aired UK time.

Didn't expect to that happen but Rumble is a beast! Jones will find a way though, always dies.

Ah okay, I just know some people may not have seen it so I didnt want to ruin anything. Rumble looked great, even dealt with an eye poke so he is ready for Jones :P Rumble Jones for UFC 189 in July? Jones usually goes 7 major events between title defences, and it would be the first Reebok card as ive mentioned before. Maybe get another lighter title fight on the card too as co-main, dare I say McGregor Aldo? Must do a lot of buys for that.

I think Aldo/McGregor will be May, Werdum/Cain June, so yeah July sounds about right. Stick Andetson Silva on the card too.

May for McGregor Aldo could be right, if they want to do it that soon to have a possible rematch later in the year. If Anderson wins, who would you put him against. Wouldnt be the title fight, and he is meant to be next in line

Edited by daniel.k

Dana already said Aldo v McGregor was May didnt he?

Rumble destroyed Gus, I felt really bad for gus, he was broken in post fight presser.

Hendo needs to retire and do punditry or something, it was clear in the octagon afetr the fight that he is still a huge personality, he needs to stop getting hit in the head before he becomes a cabbage.

Hendo needs to retire and do punditry or something, it was clear in the octagon afetr the fight that he is still a huge personality, he needs to stop getting hit in the head before he becomes a cabbage.

I agree yeah. Mousasi was taking it easy on him too!

Bad night for Sweden though.

And yeah, Aldo vs McGregor is going to be at UFC 187 on ay 23rd.

Edited by The Nal

It was never confirmed for May, but most media outlets assumed it would be, and I'm sure Dana alluded to it in the post fight? Could be wrong though.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-Featherweight-Champ-Jose-Aldo-Opens-as-Betting-Favorite-vs-Conor-McGregor-80593

Also, got my hotel booked for Glasgow (even though the in-laws live there). If you are considering going, book the hotel now, as prices will shoot up once tix are actually on sale. If you book through laterooms or similar, there are often "cancellable" rooms, and premier inn allow you to cancel up to 24 hours before arrival iirc.

we are staying at the crown plaza, which is right next door, and plan to do the weigh ins and Q&A's etc.

Edited by t8yman