Ufc

just/john

watch this one, then check out his UFC debut and his post fight press conference with dana, its ace

Seen this?

Rise of Conor McGregor MTV UK documentary

http://www.middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10501:here-it-is-the-entire-rise-of-conor-mcgregor-mtv-uk-documentary&catid=34:organizations

• 4 weeks later...

I really enjoyed all of the fights on the main card this weekend. And yeah, JDS was a beast. Hunt looked like an amateur against him, although that bomb he absorbed in the 1st should have knocked anyone spark out.

He could've dropped a bus with that right hand. Enjoyed the event. Pity the main event was a bit weak ending.

• 3 weeks later...

I only saw the free facebook fights, but the third fight I think, bloody fight ended 15 seconds from the end, I think that was a good fight to watch. I thought Hendo was going to win, I cant see where Rashad can go from there, he isnt good enough to worry Jones but Gustaffson will be a good fight, I think Jones to win second round submission

Disappointing main card imho, and hendo is one of my faves. Don't think evans did enough to win it.

Very disappointed with big country, but credit to stipe, he was on phenomenal form.

And the 3 round thing was poor. Hendos best fight didn't even get properly started till round 2.5

• 3 weeks later...

I always really liked Silva until tonight. Yeah is on one of the GOAT (fedor still has that crown imho). Silva v Sonnen 1 was the first UFC fight I ever properly watched, and I was stunned at his ability to take a beating for 20 minutes and still win. The Silva I saw on saturday was arrogant, disrespectful, and whilst I chuckled when he initially started taunting CW, it soon wore thin, and the KO actually stunned me. Silva repeatedly said "I am fighting for the fans, and for Chris" well the fans got short changed, because we didnt see him fight properly, and CW basically taught him a lesson.

I feel incredibly pleased for Weidman, and have a much lower opinion of Silva than I had 3 days ago. Way to tarnish such a legacy......

I feel incredibly pleased for Weidman, and have a much lower opinion of Silva than I had 3 days ago. Way to tarnish such a legacy......

Hes been like that for a long time. Incredible fighter obviously but has always been unlovable. That loss has been in the post for a few years now.

I actually backed Weidman before the fight but I thought he would win by out wrestling Silva.

• 2 weeks later...

Some potentially brilliant fights coming up for the rest of the year.....

UFC 163 Aldo vs Korean Zombie

UFC on Fox Sports 1 Shogun vs Sonnen

UFC 164 Henderson vs Petis (Watched their WEC encounter last night for the first time, Classic stuff)

UFC 165 Jones vs Gustafsson

UFC 166 Velasquez vs JDS 3

UFC 167 GSP vs Hendricks

UFC 168 Weidman vs Silva 2 (Here's hoping the spider comes to fight)

Co-Main Event Rousey vs Tate

Edited by When Jokers Attack

met a well known UFC fighter from the manchester area on saturday night. It was late, in a noisy club, but cant say he came across well. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because of the environment, but i was introduced by a friend who knows him, its not as if I butted in to his world. he did have a photo with me, but totally blanked us otherwise.

Edited by t8yman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...