Ufc

just/john

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, metallimuse said:

Anyone watch UFC Shanghai?

Really hope Bisping retires now and go gets his eye fixed, what a knockout though.

Quickest main card I’ve ever seen though!Thought it was so weird. Normally they fill time if fights go quick but they just raced through that card.

It went so fast because it's a fight pass card so always a great pace, Fox cards need to have lots of adverts and are on a time schedule.

Bisping says he is going to fight one more time, will probably be in London but honestly that really is too soon. 

218 next weekend is an insane card. Alvarez vs Gaethje is going to be nuts.

Anoher great show.

Gutted seeing Aldo lose that way again but Holloway is the man and is going to be a legend.

Ngannou is a scary fucker and can't wait for the Miocic fight.

Alvarez/Gaethje lived up to the hype, great seeing Eddie get the win.

Oliveira/Medeiros on the prelims might be fight of the year, just insane.

On 04/12/2017 at 12:34 PM, When Jokers Attack said:

Anoher great show.

Gutted seeing Aldo lose that way again but Holloway is the man and is going to be a legend.

Ngannou is a scary fucker and can't wait for the Miocic fight.

Alvarez/Gaethje lived up to the hype, great seeing Eddie get the win.

Oliveira/Medeiros on the prelims might be fight of the year, just insane.

Oliveira/Medeiros was jaw dropping! 

The Irish Dragon guy in the headline prelim fight was impressive aswell, I forget his name.

Aldo...man...he just looks like he doesn’t know if he should be there anymore. I tweeted watching him walk into the arena that he just looked off, nervous or something but he just doesn’t look comfortable anymore. Holloway was right, you could see he was clearly gassed out even in the first round. I don’t think his hearts in it since he lost to McGregor.

17 hours ago, metallimuse said:

The Irish Dragon guy in the headline prelim fight was impressive aswell, I forget his name.

Aldo...man...he just looks like he doesn’t know if he should be there anymore. I tweeted watching him walk into the arena that he just looked off, nervous or something but he just doesn’t look comfortable anymore. Holloway was right, you could see he was clearly gassed out even in the first round. I don’t think his hearts in it since he lost to McGregor.

Even though he's only 31 his body clearly cant handle the 145 cut any more, he looked like a zombie at the weigh in, didn't look a well man at all. Its time to move up to 155 or retire as he doesn't seem to have the power, output or stamina at 145 anymore, where has the innovative offense and the insane leg kicks gone ?

On 06/12/2017 at 6:06 PM, metallimuse said:

Maybe Holloway is just better now? Can’t keep winning forever, Aldo still beats everyone else in the division, remember he put on a clinic against Edgar after the McGregor fight. 

GSP has vacated. Whittaker is champ and defends against Rockhold at 221 Feb.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, metallimuse said:

Fight Night this weekend which will be good but damn am I excited for UFC220 next weekend!

It's on a Sunday night btw. Only noticed yesterday. Off work Monday so makes no difference to me. Decent card, Unsure if Choi is getting past Jeremy Stephens.

Holloway vs Edgar for 222

Won a little bit of money on a Miocic/DC double, not much but was nice as my bets never come in, maybe 2018 I will turn  a profit.  Some pretty good stuff on the card but Ngannou was exposed big time. Really hope we see a healthy Cain Velasquez return, have a tune-up first (would be wise) and face Miocic. That is the fight, but is Cain the same guy? I wouldn't call Miocic best ever yet, that title still belongs to Fedor

Speaking of Fedor, just finished watching the Bellator card. Fedor vs Frank Mir winner faces Chael Sonnen next (he beat Rampage) in the HW tournament. such a circus.

Rory MacDonald won the WW title with one leg and had to be carried out of the arena.

• 3 weeks later...