night life at V?

Guest jackthelad

lol yea thats the only advantage of bad weather, you can smuggle into the arena with a little more ease!

Getting served in the arena is ridiculous Alex, me and my mates always keep a tally of how many times we get asked for ID throughout the day, the person with the most gets the last round in (we're all 24+) so it won't be easy mate. But you should be able to survive with whatever you take to the campsite and if you manage to blag people to go the bar for you.

You'll only need entertainment on the Friday/Thursday nights (if you get the early entry tickets) Saturday and Sunday most people go back to the campsites for parties!

If you want to have a laugh you can on the Friday night - the indie disco is well worth a look!

Yes you can't take alcohol in the arena but if you want cheap drinks then have a few back at the tent, its not rocket science...

Im almost positive it was more than £3.10 last year. More close the the £3.50 mark i thought. But it goes up every year anyway so its irrelevant. Probably be about £4 this year :D And as for the night life if you want the truth then there isnt one!! Your hurded back to your tent like sheep at 11pm

Your hurded back to your tent like sheep at 11pm