E- Fest Camp !?

Guest shogun-rua

If you guys want to camp in green go for your life the camp I'm organising will be in orange and as say we will save what we can and if people can't fit in what can you do?!!

I personally am not camping miles away in green or gold but I'm not stopping anyone organising their own camp in another campsite but I'll only be organising the one efest camp in orange as I don't want the organising taking over my life and enjoyment of festival which multiple sites will as it was really difficult getting you all together last year..... so sorry if sound awkard but I don't want this getting too complicted

I'm up for joining you guys this year, was gunna pop over last year but didn't get the time and we had our own camp going on!! (15 of us went last year)

This year its a much smaller group and would be cool to meet you guys... can you pm me and let me know the details when sorted?

Thanking you in advance xx

me jo ang the rest of us coming with us will be in orange with the efesters again, think theres too much worrying going on here about nothing....will be just as amazing this year as last and im not in the slightest gonna worry myself over it...bring it on and lets enjoy x

me jo ang the rest of us coming with us will be in orange with the efesters again, think theres too much worrying going on here about nothing....will be just as amazing this year as last and im not in the slightest gonna worry myself over it...bring it on and lets enjoy x

I'm with u in Orange there Laura. I shall be there early anyway, so I can defo assist with space saving!

Having just spent Download weekend walking 2 fricking miles to the arena from the campsite, I have promised my best mate that V offers the arena-on-the-doorstep experience.

Ain't no way in hell I am camping any further away than Orange.

B x

I'm with u in Orange there Laura. I shall be there early anyway, so I can defo assist with space saving!

Having just spent Download weekend walking 2 fricking miles to the arena from the campsite, I have promised my best mate that V offers the arena-on-the-doorstep experience.

Ain't no way in hell I am camping any further away than Orange.

B x

It's a hard slog isn't it at Download, we used to go very early on the Wednesday morning but getting everything from the cars to near the Arena was a treck and half, my brother and everyone could see the stage from their caravans at this year's but they still had to walk around the outside to get in and were miles away from the village.

• 4 weeks later...