"Scaremongering"

Guest Forever_Reeling

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mate you will increase your post count by 30K saying either "I told you so", or "Sorry".

Thasts wasn't meant as a personal attack. A lot of people are scared, and fun and jokes on the internet don't help :D

Hey mate you will increase your post count by 30K saying either "I told you so", or "Sorry".

Thasts wasn't meant as a personal attack. A lot of people are scared, and fun and jokes on the internet don't help :D

Exactly.

The above link tells you all you need to know about the current status. Simple facts, no nonsense.

If folk are getting worked up about mass hysteria and hype, then I suggest they change what media they are reading.

I've been enjoying that recently. still can't get madagascar.

To be honest no one knows how serious this will be and I can see why we need to be informed as lack of information could make the whole thing worse, but the constant need for the media to talk it up as some kind of "Survivors" scenario bugs me quite a lot. Particularly as there have been a lack of economic crisis reports that have been their favourite for the last 6 months. Plus WHO have to talk up a flu every couple of years or their funding will be cut and the scientists won't have anything to research..