Carling beer amnesty

Guest xxtinkerbellxx

I had a bit of a Carling related insident the other day.

I was at the local corner shop and they had six bottles of a lager for a fiver. I purchased them thinking they were Carlsberg export but when I got home I realised they were carling :). They taste a lil yuck and are too fizzy but are okay when mixed with a small amount of squash.

A similar mix up happened one time when I went to a local rock shop. My contact lenses were playing up and I thought I was buying a Placebo album, only when I got home I noticed it was a POD album.

Apologies if someone has already said this but i remember somebody asking a while ago if it was going to be at Weston or not this year. They have just updated the sponsors page on the main site and it says it will be at both sites this year. Tesco value cans here we come!!

Linky

I just started a thread on this on the main V site, wicked news its back at Staffs after a year off [or was it two?]

Tent with DJs and everything

I remember when it was just a fence with a few tables and chairs and then a DJ booth at the top where they swapped your cans ha ha

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing that this is outside of the arena??? Is it open late so you can still get a beer and have a bit of a move and grove when the arena shuts?

It wasn't there last year.