McFly,Will Young, Sharon Corr.

Guest griffinho

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a general rule of thumb any act which includes the phrases 'sound system', 'D J' or 'M C' in their name will always be shite.
Edited by Tomo18

Are you sure about this, Lauz can be a really bad influence after a day of bacardi breezer and vodka. :lol:

No I can say that I am not scotish but would say Im pretty hardcore I was just making a remark about how shite the announcement was. I was also saying that there is so many shite bands that there would be so much drinking you wouldnt last no matter what your nationality is. Russians/polish/norhterners wouldnt be able to drink through all the shite bands IOW.

Assuming you are scotish are you? What do you drink at a festie just out of intrest?

I completly agree with you but there alot of smaller festivals around that you can go to get pissed right up and enjoy it with a shit line up but isle of wight is exspensive that you at least want half a decent line up and get pissed up well I no I would.

If I wanted to get pissed right up I would only have to spend 20 quid bottle of whiskey rather than spending 300 (inc spending money) just to get pissed up I would still exspect a decent line up wouldnt you?

Some of the line up is decent imo,Human League,Ultravox,White Lies,Killing Joke??? Simple minds, Pixies and The Script,all good. I will be buying as little as possible in the Arena,as I am taking crates of booze to the camp,nice big car to transpot it, sorted. ;)

Are you sure about this, Lauz can be a really bad influence after a day of bacardi breezer and vodka. :lol:

oh god dont ever ask steamin'-mcnab about him and the other scots made....they threw EVERY drink they could find into a saucepan and mixed it all up - this included baileys!!!

how could we forget....;)

i remember him hiding in a toilet with no shoes or socks on................

Best way mate only ever get a few from the arenas because there cold and can never walk back to tent. WHat do you scots drink just beer or some home brew scocth?

Was that the same night he was passed out in the porch bit of my tent with you and Mel?

nice to know im loved on here.....;)

how old is your daughter by the way?

oooooo very nice indeed. Do you come all the way from scotland to IOW every year or have u moved closer this way?

It's a shame you're not camping with us Big jock. You'd fit in perfectly.