McFly,Will Young, Sharon Corr.

Guest griffinho

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, Will Young, Mc Fly and Iglu & Hartley? - I thought it was the Isle of Wight ROCK festival?

The only saving grace here is that will young and mcfly will not be on the main stage! Thats the best news to come out of this addition!

im proably going to get shuted at here but i dont care! i love mcfly :rolleyes: they are really good live - give them a chance!

im proably going to get shuted at here but i dont care! i love mcfly :rolleyes: they are really good live - give them a chance!

Nah they've done V Festival. The tent was absolutely rammed when we walked past. I think they'll draw a fair crowd at IOW- Not me though....

I agree about Will Young actually we saw him live as my mum likes him and he was actually really good. Again wouldn't go out of my way to see him, but he beats some of the indie/rock acts we've seen over the years *coughEMBRACEcough*

Still a poor line up overall though IMO.

I will be elsewhere when these take to the stage <_<

Sneaky Sound System aswell for Friday

anyone heard of them?

looked them up on YouTube..i was not impressed :lol:

friday is so shit...for me ;)

Edited by Tomo18

The problem is that they will sell tickets to the younger audience especially on the isle of white because its so close.

Me and a few mates was realy considering going this year and are over the moon were at Reading it may be more exspencive and realy dirty at times but the line up is great. Ive got a feeling that this year most people at the festival will be moaning about alot to do with the line up I cant realy see many people moaning at Reading

If I was going there would be so much time drinking through bands as awful as mcfly,will young and embrace that I dont think I wouldnt make the decent bands ;) Bit of an over exageration but genuinley glad Im not going.

Going to try bestival next year looks amazing and I think that will become the bigger better festival IMO

That's good Lauz,my daughter really likes Mc Fly,you would'nt do me a favour and take her under your wing and let her come with you to the Big Top. I will be at main stage till Ultravox are due on. :)

ah but i like mcfly :lol: yes im sad but i dont care ;)