campervan ticket

Guest nickid

5 of us are going to the v and we have got 2 campervan tickets

last year someone brought a ticket off us for face value and then we met them on the friday and one of us got our wristband when they got theirs

I am willing to sell a campervan ticket for face valve £80 including booking fee if

a, preferably meet you before hand to pay and exchange phone numbers car reg numbers etc (we live in the West Midlands)

b, you have only 3 people in your group and therefore are willing to let one of our group come with you to get the wristband

c, you will be there on the friday

d, You will meet us

i know i could sell the ticket and rely on the good will of fellow campers that someone will let us use a space on their campervan ticket however we are taking 3 children and the extra person is sons friend so I do not want any problems thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am interested in buying a campervan ticket from you. Whereabouts in the West midlands are you?

I live in Bristol but could probably meet up somewhere before the festival. There are only two of us in my van so no problem with one of your group coming with us to get a wristband.

Let me know if it is still available and we can sort something out.

Lisa

5 of us are going to the v and we have got 2 campervan tickets

last year someone brought a ticket off us for face value and then we met them on the friday and one of us got our wristband when they got theirs

I am willing to sell a campervan ticket for face valve £80 including booking fee if

a, preferably meet you before hand to pay and exchange phone numbers car reg numbers etc (we live in the West Midlands)

b, you have only 3 people in your group and therefore are willing to let one of our group come with you to get the wristband

c, you will be there on the friday

d, You will meet us

i know i could sell the ticket and rely on the good will of fellow campers that someone will let us use a space on their campervan ticket however we are taking 3 children and the extra person is sons friend so I do not want any problems thanks