what is the efest camp?

Guest stephen 09

Red is always gonna be the "liveliest" if by that you mean, full of tweens and teens who cant handle their alcohol and find the highlight of their weekend is working out which one of them has the ability to scream "bo!!ocks" the loudest!

Efest camp will more than likely be in Orange (again) this year after the success of Shoptildrop's amazing organisational skills last year! Orange is kinda the better, bigger brother of Red Campsite. Less children. More mature stupidity, if you catch my drift!! Yes, I do mean its men shouting "bo!!ocks" and not boys!

B x

Red is always gonna be the "liveliest" if by that you mean, full of tweens and teens who cant handle their alcohol and find the highlight of their weekend is working out which one of them has the ability to scream "bo!!ocks" the loudest!

Efest camp will more than likely be in Orange (again) this year after the success of Shoptildrop's amazing organisational skills last year! Orange is kinda the better, bigger brother of Red Campsite. Less children. More mature stupidity, if you catch my drift!! Yes, I do mean its men shouting "bo!!ocks" and not boys!

B x

I'll be in the teepee of love dancing around singing Lady Gaga with a plastic bottle of Malibu and coke, being a total lady of course!! I will of course be amidst the manly cries of "bo!!ocks"!

Easter was not so good for me, after encountering some skinheads at Prodigy gig on Thursday night, I was a little bruised on friday Morning, I made my way out of bed and promptly fell down the stairs. I spent the rest of my Easter break laid up on the sofa. It sucked.

B x

I'll be in the teepee of love dancing around singing Lady Gaga with a plastic bottle of Malibu and coke, being a total lady of course!! I will of course be amidst the manly cries of "bo!!ocks"!

Easter was not so good for me, after encountering some skinheads at Prodigy gig on Thursday night, I was a little bruised on friday Morning, I made my way out of bed and promptly fell down the stairs. I spent the rest of my Easter break laid up on the sofa. It sucked.

B x

• 2 weeks later...

I got asked by a random last year if i was okay during the Prodigy set....must have been cos i was the only one in the entire crowd not p!shed or high as a kite.