Welsh v goers

Guest wave

Last year was quite fab with lost prophets, stereos and duffy, i saw stacks of welsh flags. How many Taffs are doing v this year?

PS Sheep shagger/wellies jokes are boooooooooooring!!!!! unless they are a direct quote from "Twin Town"

Last year was quite fab with lost prophets, stereos and duffy, i saw stacks of welsh flags. How many Taffs are doing v this year?

PS Sheep shagger/wellies jokes are boooooooooooring!!!!! unless they are a direct quote from "Twin Town"

Hi there**You and the rest of the Swansea Jacks should be proud of your fine city, was there about 2 weeks ago visiting! not camping this year but up for a bit of "gwald" in the indie disco. have u seen "the boat that rocked" hopefully seeing it on friday- Rhys Ifans is the man, :P

haon't think many welsh would travel to chem when we have staffs 2 hours through the countryside

Hi there**You and the rest of the Swansea Jacks should be proud of your fine city, was there about 2 weeks ago visiting! not camping this year but up for a bit of "gwald" in the indie disco. have u seen "the boat that rocked" hopefully seeing it on friday- Rhys Ifans is the man, :P

haon't think many welsh would travel to chem when we have staffs 2 hours through the countryside

awww thats a lovely thing to say, where bouts are u from then?? And by god i am proud of my lovely city lol (JACK ARMY) :)

Defo up for a bit of gwlad during indie disco, u gonna have to join the efest camp so we know who u are lol :P

Greyo: Dylan Thomas called Swansea "an ugly, lovely town".

Terry: I'd call it... a Pretty Shitty City.

Greyo: Dylan Thomas didn't do as much f**king cocaine as you, did he?

This glue is for sticking my model aeroplanes together, not sticking up your noses! Buy your own bloody glue!