anyone know the crack with getting weed in?

Guest Alexiss

I read somewhere that a good way to conceal certain items is in crisp packets.

Take out the crisps, fill them with your items, place a metal ruler over the unsealed end and use an iron to melt back together.

Wack that packet into a multipack, seal that bag. Take a few multipacks and whats the chances of all of them being opened and checked.

Only problem now is finding your goodies!

Edited by benracer

Theres a sorta complicated way that it could be done, you'll need oranges, a spoon or scoop and superglue for the prep, ok so cut an orange in half, scoop out the insides until hollow and two shell type pieces are left, leave to dry out a while, when dry put the weed in bagies and stuff inside the hollowed out orange shells, superglue the two sides back together so that they look like an orange again, and your done, hopefully the scent of the orange conceals the smell of the weed, and no one should be suspicious of you carrying one, five a day and all that :(.

Been searched twice at V once at the arena gate & once on way in got pulled in at the carpark bit.

They don't strip search you, not allowed, only at the station which they will take you to if they feel the need.

If caught with weed you are advised to give it to them, where you will get finger printed, DNA swabbed & then cautioned. If they find it on you, you will be led away from the site to Cannock police station, or the other nearest police station.

<----- me being searched a few years ago

If ya a lady or going with ladies, who have big boobies, get them to put it down their bra... and kinder egg for a small amount is fine, make sure it wrapped up good inside though (am a total light weight and a kinder egg amount is more than enough).

Hey, 1st post! been looking on this forum for like 2 years now and decided it was about time i joined today!

My mate took some pot noodles last year, opened the lid of one of them and put the stash inside, and sealed it up again with glue. walked passed the sniffer dogs and never got caught :D

• 2 months later...
I read somewhere that a good way to conceal certain items is in crisp packets.

Take out the crisps, fill them with your items, place a metal ruler over the unsealed end and use an iron to melt back together.

Wack that packet into a multipack, seal that bag. Take a few multipacks and whats the chances of all of them being opened and checked.

Only problem now is finding your goodies!