anyone know the crack with getting weed in?

Guest Alexiss

well i'll probably being dropped off justoutside the festival and walking in with my mates, being as i dont live that far away sjhouldn't be a problem.

ive heard about shampoo bottles? maybe put it in a kinder egg thing and rap tape around it so the shampoo doesnt leak into it? surley the dogs wont be able to smell it through the shampoo smell?

Been to v 7 times and have never had a problm while arriving early(8.30 9.00am). Apart from 3 yrs ago when we got caught up in traffic jam and arrived at about 2.00 pm, the main checkpoint was busy with police and dogs, saw a couple of kids stopped when doogy sat down right in front of them. another tip don't take green take brown- less smelly

I got searched last year. I wasn't carrying anything but the copper said before he searched my bag that if I had any hash/weed then they would just throw it away. I agree with the previous post that they will probably be looking for the harder stuff. He also told me they found a test tube full of coke hidden in a jar of mayonaise which even the copper thought was genius. :)

well i'll probably being dropped off justoutside the festival and walking in with my mates, being as i dont live that far away sjhouldn't be a problem.

ive heard about shampoo bottles? maybe put it in a kinder egg thing and rap tape around it so the shampoo doesnt leak into it? surley the dogs wont be able to smell it through the shampoo smell?

in your sock.they dont check there and if they do pick you to go through all stuff there gonna find it anyway.

• 2 weeks later...