Friday night shernanigans

Guest redeyerat

I know that last year's no indication of this years frivolities, but...

What was the story last year? Dance tent and cinema I've heard.

If so, how was it and how late did it go on? Do I pack a whistle and glow sticks or is it indie shuffling! :ph34r:<_<

Indie disco mate, also a bungee catapult.

Standard operating procedure is have a few drinks and chill in the indie disco, get rudely awoken next morning by the influx of new arrivals about twenty minutes after your head hits the pillow. Coffee and bacon sarnie then your good to go for the main event.

Indie disco mate, also a bungee catapult.

Standard operating procedure is have a few drinks and chill in the indie disco, get rudely awoken next morning by the influx of new arrivals about twenty minutes after your head hits the pillow. Coffee and bacon sarnie then your good to go for the main event.

In the past have always been too knackered on a fri evening to even contemplate the Indie Disco, but i am going to make an enormous effect this year as is sounds pretty good!!! Is there a bar?? stupid question really.

It was quite good last year, although doesnt it stop quite early?

never ventured down to the cinema, I think it would be quite cool to see a film like anchorman in a huge field.

It starts usually about 7 (depending if the guys arrive on time) and finishes as all music performances do at V at 11.

They are a bunch of really friendly people Jeff, Emma and Helen (plus Helen's other half who's name escapes me right now, Sorry :P )

Its always the highlight of my weekend so much that the last few years I've missed a lot of the following day due to very heavy drinking brought on by a great night!

Well, for the people who get there early, like me, Friday day is just as much fun as Friday night. Meeting the neighbours, having some drinkies, trying to work out how to put ur mate's new tent up without the destructions that you soo cleverly left at home!

Friday night is just about wandering around the funfair and the stalls, some dancing in the indie disco, and for us last year, we ended up at the strongbow bar. They had some dance tunes on and we met some totally freaky bods!

B x

• 1 month later...

we couldn't even get in the tent for the indie disco last year - it was totally rammed!

I like the vibe on the Friday, it is nice and chilled. We will get there as early as we possibly can, chill out and make use of the Carling cold beer amnesty!

And hopefully, we might actually get into the indie disco this year, as it did look great from the outside!

we couldn't even get in the tent for the indie disco last year - it was totally rammed!

I like the vibe on the Friday, it is nice and chilled. We will get there as early as we possibly can, chill out and make use of the Carling cold beer amnesty!

And hopefully, we might actually get into the indie disco this year, as it did look great from the outside!

I love the Friday

Last year's shennanigans involved, drinking most of the day, singing and going on the fairground, having a mooch etc..

Playing football with the security guards dressed in a huge Afro and a Tu Tu.

The Indie Dicso, Storng bow tent and back to the Mash shop to party away

Being chased my a police man, becasue he wanted his hat back.

Staying up all night, walking around the site

I looooooooove Fridays

If I am honest I can't really remember friday night at all. I was wrecked. I had some bad news that nght though, a friend of the family died of a heart attack and i kinda went into shock... plus I was let down BADLY by some man, but he's made up for it now :P (he better make this year special)