Campsite showers and toilets

Guest Trani on 10

toilets are pretty yuck but it's all part of the fun i suppose... although i wouldnt suggest camping too nearby :)

cant speak for the showers, never used them and don't know many people that have/do to be honest!

xx

Toilets = SICK. if you havnt got a strong stomach then you're in for a fun weekend. I tend to find that porta loos are generally a lot cleaner but maybe I was unlucky where I was camping (blue) but at least us lads had the wall at back of blue. though some people actually pitched tents up there last year :):) .

Showers, IMO, you are cleaner staying out of them.

But hey thats just me, maybe im just a bit of a snob lol

I think leeds toilets are better than T toilets! Not by much to be fair, but T in the parks portaloos smelt SO BAD and looked trippley disgusting and it was very, erm, boggy round them... nice.

To be honest I think I prefer the long drop toilets, cos at least things dont overflow..

x

think the toilets at in main arena at least at leeds are fantastic compared to V where they are always disgusting and never seem to have enough for everybody, never see a big queue for toilets at leeds but V always has large queues. having said that, the toilets in campsites at leeds are positivily prehistoric, lol, but being a bloke doesnt really bother me!

always say i'm gonna try the showers but still havnt yet, cant be arsed with taking a big towel, queuing up and missing out on valuable drinking time! long live baby wipes!

yeah the bog's are bad but l suppose that depends on the person really. I've got a van that l take, and l put a travel bog in that :-) winner!

For a wee, a bottle with a funle (can't spell). Or for the ladys there is a thing called the 'she wee'. Google it ha ha i'm not explaining that one! Remember, always take baby wipe's and some bacteria hand gel to the bog's.

Cos l take the van l can take loads or stuff. 5 gallon drum of water, so for a wash l just boil some water and bob's your uncle.

But this year i'm screwed with the 'No Gas Allowed' :-)

Anyway thats what l or did, and it worked for me .

T In The Park toilets are the worst I have ever see/used/smelled. Honestly even the urinals are rank, you stand in them and the piss is over your shoes and the portaloos! I wish I was friends with the people who can shit on the ceiling. Once their shit was actually poking above the seat into a wee peak. you had to stand on the seat and well erm I'll let you figure the rest!

• 2 weeks later...
What about immodium the constapation diahorea thing, always been confused about this I took it on a Friday night at a festival and because I drank so much I went anyway.

If I take it maybe the Thursday night will I be fine not to go til sunday?