Zane Lowe on Radio 1

Guest Kyelo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive always thought Glastonbury rules, Reading and Leeds are ok, but only if you like the line up. If you didnt like any of the bands you could still go to Glastonbury and still have an amazing time, but at R/L you would be just be paying a lot of money to camp in a car park!

Both are better than V.

Having said that, Id rather be in a field listning to loud music on a summers afternoon, than stuck in real life!

And I dont think (on the radio at least) Zane is that bad.

Why so much hate folks? I don't particularly like Zane, but so what, plenty of people do, but I dont hate him, I just don't listen to him...And I don't like the idea of Reading, Leeds, etc (the 'idea' because Ive never been), so I just dont and won't go...simple as that...but I dont hate them...

Edited by Francis Biley

Why so much hate folks? I don't particularly like Zane, but so what, plenty of people do, but I dont hate him, I just don't listen to him...And I don't like the idea of Reading, Leeds, etc (the 'idea' because Ive never been), so I just dont and won't go...simple as that...but I dont hate them...

Not been to Reading, but from TV the site doesnt look a patch on the Leeds one, plus the fact the volume has to be lower than Leeds is pretty shit!

A festival really needs to be in open fields in the countryside somewhere!

GLASTO, LEEDS, T, all great surroundings.

Edited by BenchBuddah

Zane Lowe is an utter twat who thinks he's the next john peel.

Give it up zane, no one is gonna beat the origional legend.

R.I.P John Peel, you have been replaced with an utter cock.

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

All very academic and a bit pointless.

They are different things to different people, and I'm sure there are thousands who go to both since they are months apart.

Now what is better... Reading or Leeds... that's more of a debate because you can't go to both. Unless you have a helicopter.

Likewise T and Oxegen etc etc.

All very academic and a bit pointless.

They are different things to different people, and I'm sure there are thousands who go to both since they are months apart.

Now what is better... Reading or Leeds... that's more of a debate because you can't go to both. Unless you have a helicopter.

Likewise T and Oxegen etc etc.

You have obviously never been to Rockness, its on the banks of Loch Ness. It is literally one of the most stunning places in the UK. If you were to use 1 picture to describe Scotland you would use this place as the scene.

These photos don't really do it justice but anyway.....

RockNess1.jpg

1.jpg

08_rockness_01.jpg

2564157712_842601dcf2.jpg

Edited by theleedslads

The problem with Zane Lowe is his interview technique. He never asks a band a question without answering it himself in the process.

Rule of good journalism 101: Any question that the person being interviewed (i.e the one people are interested in hearing answers from) can answer with a simple yes or no is not the right question to ask, or the right way to ask it.

actually, i used to think that up till i went to see the foo's at wembley last year

during the set he was really trying to rock out and have some fun but an endless stream of kids kept shouting at him trying to get his attention from the stands (he was in the vip section by the tunnel) and not once did i see him refuse to chat to someone, sign an autograph or even just acknowledge a positive hand signal. even when he was properly wigging out he'd come out of it to make time for people that wanted to chat to him.

he's still a bit of an over-enthusiastic idiot sometimes, but hes a thoroughly decent bloke, and have to say that in person, not up himself one bit!