wouldnt it be handy to list a location in the description box for us that dont know where these festivals are?

Guest razorsharp192

i'm looking to go camping this weekend in the lincolnshire/yorkshire area, was pointed in the direction of this forum, but looking down the list of festivals, i havent got a clue where any of them are (because i've not heard of them) or when they are, wouldnt it be a good idea to put a location and date of the event in the topic description box when you start a thread for a specific event? so if you're looking for a particular location you could just quickly scroll down the list, without having to go into each thread finding out where they are...

just a thought, i'd find it REALLY handy right now! :P

Edited by razorsharp192

i'm looking to go camping this weekend in the lincolnshire/yorkshire area, was pointed in the direction of this forum, but looking down the list of festivals, i havent got a clue where any of them are (because i've not heard of them) or when they are, wouldnt it be a good idea to put a location and date of the event in the topic description box when you start a thread for a specific event? so if you're looking for a particular location you could just quickly scroll down the list, without having to go into each thread finding out where they are...

just a thought, i'd find it REALLY handy right now! :P

they would if that was the new forum rule... just make it a sticky

Or maybe just have a sticky saying this isn't the listings - for the 'more comprehensive than the forum' listings hover over the Festivals tab top left!

I see where you're coming from though and it's never a bad shout to have better thread titles generally (and epsecially here) and in fact this forum does get more attention to thread titles than others - titles are improved/changed by request sometimes or in the process of tidying up, merging threads etc - that tends to happen more as the festivals get closer to happening.

Or maybe just have a sticky saying this isn't the listings - for the 'more comprehensive than the forum' listings hover over the Festivals tab top left!

I see where you're coming from though and it's never a bad shout to have better thread titles generally (and epsecially here) and in fact this forum does get more attention to thread titles than others - titles are improved/changed by request sometimes or in the process of tidying up, merging threads etc - that tends to happen more as the festivals get closer to happening.