Feel good glastonbury clips

karlpowell

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started my Glastonbury 2008 with these guys:

'Hobo Jones and the Junkyard Dogs' - Avalon Stage Friday lunchtime (first band on)

All this clip does for me, is to prove that they've always been crap live! :rolleyes:

I have loved the killers every time i have seen them live!!! That includes wen ever they have played Glastonbury, whenever they have played reading and whenever ive seen them on tour!!! One of the best live acts around!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

I wish I could just get the clip in but a clicky will have to do!

Torn between Kings of Leon, Jimmy Cliff and Fat Boy Slim we opted for Dreadzone! Didn't regret it for a moment!

Edited by amfy

I wish I could just get the clip in but a clicky will have to do!

Torn between Kings of Leon, Jimmy Cliff and Fat Boy Slim we opted for Dreadzone! Didn't regret it for a moment!

Load of great clips ... I love this thread

@Amfy just copy the last part of the link w*w.youtube.com/watch?v=10GbxUrnS2s so all you need from that link you posted is 10GbxUrnS2s then make sure you have the full options and you can see Insert special item at the top right of the reply screen ( if not click more options at the bottom left)... Now use the pull down next to insert special items and click insert youtube.

in the little box that open past in the last part of the link in your case 10GbxUrnS2s , click OK and reply to post and you done.

Edited by karlpowell

I heard this from my tent - totally forgot what time he was playing. Was gutted I missed it. Reckon 808 State would make up for it though - I see they're at a couple of other festies this year!!! :P:D:D:D

in one's face.. that would be a seminal moment :) again :D

Awww Thanks Karl!

I saw your instructions earlier today at work and was going to give it a whirl when I got back home tonight and wasn't You Tube firewalled!

I love that little clip - I think it's messyness captures the vibe perfectly (it does improve as the tune goes on and the cameraman remembers themselves a bit)....and I can see myself in a stripy spaghetti strp dress near the pillar!

the one act i've seriously regretted missing - top clip :O

+1

Johnny Cash is/was a real legend ! Would have loved to have seen him live esp. at Glasto

Good call Mardy :P