It appears that Efestivals is not as active.

Guest shayy

Aw why does it always have to be me doing the entertaining? Am I just a clown to you people, sniff... I have feeling's too, I'm crying so hard my makeups running into my oversized trousers and my novelty red nose has fallen off. :unsure:

I've just come back from the pub so am slightly happier - pre-Six Nations Warm-up drinking and celebrating my U2 tickets!

Or were you suggesting I get some dreads and replace the dancing icon? Surely not in a basque? No not that conversation again.

Impatience is a virtue my young apprentice. Soon you will be at the festival having the time of your life (book some pre-v warm-up gigs to keep your lyric shouting abilities honed) and then it will be Monday and you'll mysteriously be transported to the set of Apocalypse Now with half awake people desperately trying to dismantle tents after 3 nights with no sleep. Then you get to book the early bird tickets the next day and the anticipation starts all over again. It's a vicious cycle but we need it!

First post...

Been hiding for a while reading up and some good advice on here. Was at 2008 and heard about the efest camp, 2009 lineup looks a lot better tho.. well plenty of gigs and glasto before then but hopefully see this place busier as it gets closer the time.

and hello to anyone thats still alive after reading that :rolleyes: