Glastonbury food with pictures

mike99

I don't know if anyone's already mentioned this - a cursory search said no - but Anna Mae's Mac & Cheese, a street food vendor of some renown down London way, mentioned on Twitter that this year will be their first Glastonbury.

This is completely delectable and naughty Mac & Cheese in all kinds of different flavours - we had a lovely one over the winter that had bacon, basil and pesto alongside the normal bits. Really warming and filling. Kickass comfort food.

Not sure where they will be (can ask on Twitter) but they mentioned that they might be concocting a new flavour for the festival and calling it "Mac Jagger".

https://twitter.com/Anna_Maes

I don't know if anyone's already mentioned this - a cursory search said no - but Anna Mae's Mac & Cheese, a street food vendor of some renown down London way, mentioned on Twitter that this year will be their first Glastonbury.

This is completely delectable and naughty Mac & Cheese in all kinds of different flavours - we had a lovely one over the winter that had bacon, basil and pesto alongside the normal bits. Really warming and filling. Kickass comfort food.

Not sure where they will be (can ask on Twitter) but they mentioned that they might be concocting a new flavour for the festival and calling it "Mac Jagger".

https://twitter.com/Anna_Maes

Sounds nice. I think my sister will be more excited about this than the bands!

Anna Mae's have got onto Twitter saying they'll be "right next to the Pyramid stage". Not sure which side but sounds close. Hence they have added the hash tag "#conveniencefood"

I was liking the sound of this place until I read a review that compared favourably the mac cheese to the "tinned stuff of your childhood"! OMG!!! Once got served tinned Heinz Mac cheese in the 80's - it wa a long time before I ate mac cheese again!

I was liking the sound of this place until I read a review that compared favourably the mac cheese to the "tinned stuff of your childhood"! OMG!!! Once got served tinned Heinz Mac cheese in the 80's - it wa a long time before I ate mac cheese again!

Nah, there's no resemblance. Three kinds of cheese in this one, plus all the posh toppings they put on.

Go and have a look at the stall when they're onsite and tell me you don't want some :)

Man, I should get commission from these people...

Nah, there's no resemblance. Three kinds of cheese in this one, plus all the posh toppings they put on.

Go and have a look at the stall when they're onsite and tell me you don't want some :)

Man, I should get commission from these people...

Thanks for the reassurance, I shall remain open minded and give it a try :)

Also, plenty of salad dodgers at a burger place I can't remember in 2008

IMGP4944.jpg

That's unnecessarily cruel. You're at the biggest arts event in Europe and you stop to take a picture of a chubby woman ordering food, I guess your life must be pretty empty. Either that or you're a c**t.