mike99

Glastonbury food with pictures

Correct me if I'm wrong (cos my memory is fuzzy in places due to Pear Cider consumption) but isn't there a Pie Minister near the Jazz World Stage?

LOL! You must have been fuzzy - Pieminister is next door to the Brother's Bar!

LOL! You must have been fuzzy - Pieminister is next door to the Brother's Bar!

Well that explains it then!! I obviously didn't get very far between the two. lol

Edited by Evie_Tee

Tor Rugby club 'Fajitas' Were amazing....I had one every day!! :P

I think you might work for tor rugby saying they areso nice and living in pilton. All i remember is that cans of coke where 50p bargain

• Upvote 1

I think you might work for tor rugby saying they areso nice and living in pilton. All i remember is that cans of coke where 50p bargain

*Puts hand on heart* I really don't work for them, but I really do love their food, honest :P

Your wish is my command and all that !

Not my piccy ... or my Growler(s) unfortunately :) ... but here, for your culinary appreciation and salivation, my I present:

The Growler in all it's glory

the%20growler.jpg Mmmmmmmmmm, Growler homer%20drool.jpg

Pretty d@mn fine cups of tea also :lol:

Oooooo, I can feel my arteries clogging just from looking at this masterpiece of the finest Glasto cuisine available, filled to the brim with all that cholesterol goodbad-ness and lots of other well naughty stuff :P

Is that just Chips and Cheese in a Bagette?

Looks amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!

Is that just Chips and Cheese in a Bagette?

Looks amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!

Not, just chips and cheese, but chips, cheese and bacon!!

and oh yes, it is amazing.

Opposite the Other stage normally. Best way to start the day at glasto imo :)

Had forgotten about that, indeed a bargain when most stalls charge £2 for a 500ml bottle :)

So food and drink prices will go up how much u think people for food this year? £4.00 to £4.50 for a burger?

Good grief! The prices....... I thought it was all "controlled"! Perhaps it's being from north of Watford, but even at a Country Show round here brekkies rarely more than £3.00 and the same for a Chatsworth veal burger!

I reckon we're going to need to take food after all!

Where is this?

Hmm, I think it is on the same strip as the Joe Bananas stall in the markets. Happy to be corrected of course, but I think it is somewhere between there and the Bandstand. Didnt they do chicken wraps/tortillas as well? Local legends they are.....!

Hmm, I think it is on the same strip as the Joe Bananas stall in the markets. Happy to be corrected of course, but I think it is somewhere between there and the Bandstand. Didnt they do chicken wraps/tortillas as well? Local legends they are.....!

Cheers. It was more for the 50p coke.We take copious amounts of voddie in with us. :ph34r:

Cheers. It was more for the 50p coke.We take copious amounts of voddie in with us. :)

It wasnt more than 50p for a can of coke. I remember it well cos i always thought how cheap it was

AAAAAArrrrggghhhh, why does this thread always get bumped back up when im sooooo hungry. :P

Im off to see what i can rustle up. :P

P.s keep the pictures coming, its sooooo exciting to see what we will be eating very soon! :)

The polish kitchen was amazing last year! Can't remember where it was though :)

And chunky peanut butter on toast from the little tea caravan in the park was the only way to start the day.

i just wanna try this growler, it looks fantastic!!!!

+1!

That buffalo burger looks amazing and I really want a buffalo steak Apache feast too. That sounds like a proper meal! :)

Kangaroo is really nice as well but not sure I would fancy the goat curry, though everone seems to say it's amazing.

I had a growler once, and it did a fine job of being what it is, which is junk food. Exactly what you want sometimes (and definitely fills a hole), but if you eat like that all weekend you'll break yourself.

The best food IMO is all in the East: that end of Babylon, around the Jazz stage, the markets near the Avalon. I'm a meat eater but I need fresh veg or salad in there somewhere (and chips don't count).