mike99

Glastonbury food with pictures

if my memory serves correctly it's bacon, chips and cheese. perfect hangover breakfast.

That's breakfast sorted out. And elevenses. Possibly dinner. And tea. Evening snack of course. And munchies. Had that in France a lot, but with ham rather than bacon.

if my memory serves correctly it's bacon, chips and cheese. perfect hangover breakfast.

Best when you've been drinking all day and in need of an early evening snack. Last year, I planned my bands and drinking around being in the right place and time for a Growler.

Didn't disappoint! :blink:

giantyorkshire.jpg

They seem to get slated, but I LOVE the giant Yorkshires! Can be found to the left of the pyramid stage (if facing it) :blink:

Manicorganic.jpg

Manic Organic breakfast special - it tastes MUCH better than it looks!

Good god, looks like something from the long drops!

Good god, looks like something from the long drops!

:ph34r: Here's another one for you then...

140.jpg

yummy jerk chicken if i remember rightly. From the big stall on the left up at The Park, not got a clue who runs it though.

but my real favourite has to be...

065.jpg

4 quid and you're set up for the day :)

and one of my own culinary masterpieces :) ...

P6280125.jpg

:ph34r: Here's another one for you then...

140.jpg

yummy jerk chicken if i remember rightly. From the big stall on the left up at The Park, not got a clue who runs it though.

065.jpg

and one of my own culinary masterpieces :) ...

P6280125.jpg

ahhh yumm... i should really stop looking at this food thread, its making me really hungry!

Wonderful.

Where might one procure one of these fine beasts?

This thread is a really cool idea, this year i'm gonna take photos of everything i eat lol (well buy and eat, i 'spect nobody wants to see 5 photos of 21p ASDA smartprice curry noodles)

Wonderful.

Where might one procure one of these fine beasts?

if I remember right, they're down the bottom of the Other Stage, near where you go down onto the market and that.

My 13 year old daughter photographs food all the time - but I can't show you any of her Glasto shots as she doesn't get to go to Glasto cos her dads too mean and likes it as a getaway with their mother from the 4 screaming idiots :( She did take photo's of her food at Wychwood and BD's, but that would be out of context in this thread - sorry, completely off topic!

We like the waffles from near where Leftfield was!

:lol: Here's another one for you then...

140.jpg

065.jpg

Jerk Chicken was ace had it at the park last year, i seem to reember they were rotating, you can have chicken then in an hour you could have something else :lol: probably way off there

But yeah the Welsh Oggie, i could never finish it, it was always too much, and im not a beanpole of a chap :lol:

although i never did taste your culinary genius ;)

Edited by Chazeboy

I've never managed more than half of an Oggie, and I still didn't need to eat again for about 14 hours!

I wanted to show people how diverse the food was at Glasto so took a few photos:

dsc00286f.jpg

A Taco from Avalon Cafe (I think)

dsc00217q.jpg

Posh Hotdog from the spot next to the Brothers Bar

dsc00242c.jpg

Welsh Oggie from somewhere between the Other Stage and Dance Village

dsc00263i.jpg

A Veggie Burrito (can't remember where).

04arnolds.jpg

This is one of my favourites - Arnold's Alfresco - home of some delicious good quality local burgers with names like "The Glastonbury Garlic Guzzler" and "The Pilton Porker"... loooovely

The pilton porker, oh yum!! can wait to have another role on june!!

Manic Organic breakfast special - it tastes MUCH better than it looks!

Bah! Manic Organic bastards with their 80 year old menu! C'mon MO guys... live a little!

Oh I know, they haven't changed the menu for years. But my local chippy hasn't changed the menu for years either, and I eat there much more than once a year...