Glastonbury food with pictures

mike99

Where actually is the Yeo Valley stand where you can get them for £1? They used to be literally all over the site and you couldn't miss them, but I can never find them these days.

As we camp in Bushy Ground and there are not a lot of food options within a short walk we tend to cook our own breakfast on a morning so we don't have to leave the campsite before we are fed. I quite like doing it on a morning and it does save you money to spend on Lunch and Dinner. It all depends on what your budget is.

I would like to say I bring enough money for all my food & loads of drinks but I generally try to keep it cheap by cooking breakfast, bringing snacks and lugging as much booze as I can carry across 2 trips. I totally see why people don't bother doing this and just pay but I can get by on about £130-£140 spend for the entire festival then.

I think that if I was trying to do it a bit cheaper then absolutely I'd be doing that. But the range of food available is as much a part of Glastonbury for me as the performances. Plus it's my holiday for the year (holiday with the Mrs is separate, no way she'd be having this as her holiday!) so I do tend to have a blowout.

Plus I've normally got the mad munchies for 5 days solid :lol:

23 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Facing the Pyramid Stage, left at the crossroads where Bar Boulevard is. ie down the street on the left from this.

ebc3.jpg

I read somewhere yeovalley aren't doing the bags you get on the way in this year so not sure if that means they've just dropped that or won't be at the festival all together?

21 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

I read somewhere yeovalley aren't doing the bags you get on the way in this year so not sure if that means they've just dropped that or won't be at the festival all together?

I was wondering this too as those bags are really handy, in October the site did say the ticket price included a free bag. 
Charm x

• 3 weeks later...

Now I've got a ticket I'm marking my return to this thread with a little post about my favourite meal last year 

It was from a little stall in Williams Green called Dosa Dosa and I haven't stopped thinking about it since I had my final mouthful 

I don't know exactly what I had but I know it had some rice, a Dosa with paneer and plenty of mango flavour going round and then an incredible bargi on the side

I remember reading about them in this thread before the fest and then when I actually found them i got a little bit star struck and just asked them to give me something with plenty of mango chutney, I exchanged £8 and was very very happy 

For visual aid I was quincy in this scenario KrKfF7I.jpg

13 hours ago, sloseph said:

Now I've got a ticket I'm marking my return to this thread with a little post about my favourite meal last year 

It was from a little stall in Williams Green called Dosa Dosa and I haven't stopped thinking about it since I had my final mouthful 

Delicious yeah. And they're back this year with 2 stalls this time.

http://www.dosadeli.co.uk/event/big-one-glastonbury/

Samosa-Smash-Final-500x333.jpg