Glastonbury food with pictures

mike99

I love this thread, it's made me even more excited for the festival to start and the wife and I now have loads of food places that we need to visit after seeing all the comments on here. We've even started a list of where to find these places because we'll never remeber when we're actually there.

A group of us are doing a similar thing with the long drops... :lol:

Some of the crappy food stalls and generic burger vans might not look that different.

I'm going to be Growler hunting this year. My other favourites are...

* The Sausage Fest

* Red Bull Hog Roast

* Aussie Steak BBQ

* The local stall opposite the sausage fest the serves local sausages and apple juice

* The home-made lemonade stands

* Scones and Jam from the "strawberries and cream" van.

It is a good thread (well done mike :rolleyes:) however the best thing about it at the moment is seeing which tenuous way mike will choose to bump it next.

It is a good thread (well done mike :rolleyes:) however the best thing about it at the moment is seeing which tenuous way mike will choose to bump it next.

My "favourite" was the double-header where he used the post; "just having my lunch, mm tasty" twice in one page.

I do hope that his carer helps him find the Cider Bus for the meet.

Sorry no pic but I thought I should mention one of my favourite food places and that is the welsh lamb burger place opposite the cider bus! (Or on the row of stalls across the track to the left of the cider bus if you're facing the bar).

Very tasty with lots of mint sauce! Also goes well with Cider!

Not wanting to seem thick but how do you put pictures on here, every time I try is an epic fail, facepalm time !!
if its ur oen pic upload it to an online album, like photobucket and then paste the IMG code here.

if its elsewhere online right click on the image and 'get/copy image location'. i think IE has a slightly different way...

and then paste it here via 'reply' when u click on the 'add image' icon.

if its ur oen pic upload it to an online album, like photobucket and then paste the IMG code here.

if its elsewhere online right click on the image and 'get/copy image location'. i think IE has a slightly different way...

and then paste it here via 'reply' when u click on the 'add image' icon.

Thanks

i never bring any food - so much tasty stuff there.

if you run out of money the hare krishnas give out free food too - lived off the stuff in 2003.

what kind of food do they giveaway and is it at a certain time of the day or all the time?

Ladies & Gents i give you the home made growler! :lol:

dsc00907d.jpg

I can hear my arteries seizing up just looking at that f**ker. What a beaut!

As an aside - is Mike99 obsessed with this thread or what?

I also like the way he added a ? reply to your own post yesterday, getting all impatient that his question was ignored.

Edited by cavelier5

I can hear my arteries seizing up just looking at that f**ker. What a beaut!

As an aside - is Mike99 obsessed with this thread or what?

I also like the way he added a ? reply to your own post yesterday, getting all impatient that his question was ignored.

haha! he will be bouncing off the walls when he sees this badlad!