Glastonbury food with pictures

mike99

Does anyone know or has seen a Juice bar (smoothies etc) at Glastonbury? Or just a stall that sells fruits? Definitely need to have more intake this year

There was at least one fruit/juice bar in the Other Stage field a few years back, failing that get yourself to the greenfields for some tastey hippy sh*t.

Does anyone know or has seen a Juice bar (smoothies etc) at Glastonbury? Or just a stall that sells fruits? Definitely need to have more intake this year

There's also one in Silver Hayes kind of opposite sonic (as you're walking through to John Peel it's on the left) - saved my life one morning with a juice aptly called 'lifesaver' with loads of ginger in :)

There was at least one fruit/juice bar in the Other Stage field a few years back, failing that get yourself to the greenfields for some tastey hippy sh*t.

I think you mean Orchard Pig - they weren't there last year.

But loads of other places were, all over site. My favourite was the one in the Greenpeace Farmers Market which was something like 3 quid a pint.

I remember last year, me and my friends went to a Tibetan food place that was kind of near the Pyramid Stage.

Anyone else go there? The food was one of the best I've had at the festival!

The tibetan kitchen, They have a cafe in Whalley Range, Manchester if you are ever around

There was smoothies by Williams Green last year too - they had bikes out the front that you could cycle to turn the blender and chop up the fruit. They did that for me as it was quiet and I wasn't feeling arsed.

Not sure many things remain from one year to the next at Williams Green though? Something about wanting to create a more boutique-type food area...

Edited by p.pete

There are chuffing loads of smoothies/fruit salad stalls, I didn't spot them at all until one year with a guy who got addicted to them for breakfast/etc/etc and we kept finding them in different places. Once you're looking you'll be sorted

I got plenty of fruit - just slightly fermented. Still counts.

I prefer the Big Dog at The Growler place, for some reason bacon at festivals tastes too salty to me.

I always get one on Sunday when walking to The Pyramid from Oxylers or Dairy (depends where I'm camped that year) & sit & watch the rabid seagulls circling overhead.