Glastonbury food with pictures

mike99

Can any recommend a decent kebab?

I know its not the most healthy of food but it does taste good;-))

Can any recommend a decent kebab?

I know its not the most healthy of food but it does taste good;-))

I prefer lamb but chicken is ok.

That's unnecessarily cruel. You're at the biggest arts event in Europe and you stop to take a picture of a chubby woman ordering food, I guess your life must be pretty empty. Either that or you're a c**t.

I was referring to the huge pile of salad that had formed from people receiving their burgers and promptly wiping it off.

I just now noticed this on the page from the Diner in Shangri-la:

This year sees the notorious MEATliquor crew taking over the Diner on Friday from 2pm onwards. Bringing their own particular brand of mayhem to Shangri La for the first time, expect meat, liquor & misbehaviour.

MEATLiquor are an ex-streetfood outfit who used to do burger popups in pubs, and now have three exceedingly trendy burger joints spread around London. These are filthy, American-diner-style, heart attack burgers, and worth a little bit of a queue. Try the "Dead Hippie."

photo-15.jpg

Had the Dead Hippie at Bestival, one of the nicest burgers I've tasted!

thats sounds intriguing, will look for that too. It seems I will spend a lot of my time looking for great food stalls, well it has to be my first I guess .

I just now noticed this on the page from the Diner in Shangri-la:

MEATLiquor are an ex-streetfood outfit who used to do burger popups in pubs, and now have three exceedingly trendy burger joints spread around London. These are filthy, American-diner-style, heart attack burgers, and worth a little bit of a queue. Try the "Dead Hippie."

photo-15.jpg

Any idea how much?

There's been a bit of an ugly-oozy burger renaissance in Manchester recently (&since I doubt the trend generated there I assume similar is true of the rest of the country? ) Therefore I'm highly looking forward to getting liquid Monterey Jack down my arms at glasto this year. The shinier the brioche bun the better!

Hello!

Ive been thinking about an item of food i have seen on here and seen at Glasto but never gone for it.

Its like the fattiest, meat ridden, grease ridden baguette ive ever seen! Belly buster or something? I think i remember it having something to do with Eastenders???

I would love to try it this year and give myself a heartattack! Help!

Hello!

Ive been thinking about an item of food i have seen on here and seen at Glasto but never gone for it.

Its like the fattiest, meat ridden, grease ridden baguette ive ever seen! Belly buster or something? I think i remember it having something to do with Eastenders???

I would love to try it this year and give myself a heartattack! Help!

That would be the Growler? :sarcastic: