Glastonbury food with pictures

mike99

19% of the posts on this thread were made by mike99 lol

Will your Carer be wearing something vivid and obvious so as to facilitate our avoidance of you?

It is actually a real skill to be able to sound so menotonous when only typing a few words at a time but Mike99 manages iT every time.

Now where was that 'do you love or hate Mike99' thread that Mike99 started up...

Edited by cavelier5

I read a post last year where someone said they found the best full English breakfast, with meat sausages and bacon, somewhere in the green fields?

I thought it seemed unlikely at the time and wondered if it had been confused with the buddhafields one mentioned earlier, anyone else have any ideas?

Also any opinions where can you get the best pitta and houmous? Somewhere in the green fields too I suspect, looking for an emergency snackstop for my one year old son!

• 2 weeks later...
So did anyone get anygood pics from the festival?

Yes

glasto09011.jpg

This was from the Arabian Bites place. I seem to remember it was Lamb

glasto09026.jpg

Mmmm Breakfast

glasto09039.jpg

This one is the Stilton and Brandy burger from Alfred's alfresco - best burgers on site

glasto09077.jpg

Pieminister! Chicken of Aragon I seem to remember

glasto09093.jpg

I got jerk chicken from here but forgot to take a picture of it but it was really nice

glasto09109.jpg

Banger bros - good sausage place near the John Peel

glasto09118.jpg

The best food I had all festival. It was the lamb mourek from the Moroccan stall in the Jazzworld

glasto09161.jpg

The single most important stall in the whole festival!

I didn't get all of the food I ate but that is a decent selection I think. Does that make you happy mike99?

How the HECK do you add picture to this site??? anyone????

Go to www.tinypic.com or www.imagehosting.com.

Upload your picture by choosing the appropriate one and follow the instructions.

It will then give you the correct code for forums/message boards

Copy and paste this into your post and voila

Giant Oggie. Very filling as you might imagine. The beef filling is a little stingy, but what do you want for a fiver?

3673275264_27f176af99.jpg

Goan Fish Curry from the Thali Cafe by The Park. I started eating it before remembering to take the photo. £7 I think, but it's gorgeous - that's coconut rice, side salad, and some tomato chutney on top.

3672475579_fc08166d01.jpg

Goat curry from the carribean place near the Brothers Bar in the jazz field. Food highlight of the festival.

3673296482_596beefa8a.jpg

Jerk Mon from the same stall. Also very good.

3673297120_82b32f269e.jpg

Black Bean Chicken and noodles from the Camden Noodle Stall, between Dance and Other. Not brilliant, but very filling for £6 I think.

3672499715_d36fc4f33b.jpg