Glastonbury food with pictures

mike99

I think you might work for tor rugby saying they areso nice and living in pilton. All i remember is that cans of coke where 50p bargain

*Puts hand on heart* I really don't work for them, but I really do love their food, honest :P

Your wish is my command and all that !

Not my piccy ... or my Growler(s) unfortunately :) ... but here, for your culinary appreciation and salivation, my I present:

The Growler in all it's glory

the%20growler.jpg Mmmmmmmmmm, Growler homer%20drool.jpg

Pretty d@mn fine cups of tea also :lol:

Oooooo, I can feel my arteries clogging just from looking at this masterpiece of the finest Glasto cuisine available, filled to the brim with all that cholesterol goodbad-ness and lots of other well naughty stuff :P

Is that just Chips and Cheese in a Bagette?

Looks amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!

Is that just Chips and Cheese in a Bagette?

Looks amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!

Not, just chips and cheese, but chips, cheese and bacon!!

and oh yes, it is amazing.

Opposite the Other stage normally. Best way to start the day at glasto imo :)

Where is this?

Hmm, I think it is on the same strip as the Joe Bananas stall in the markets. Happy to be corrected of course, but I think it is somewhere between there and the Bandstand. Didnt they do chicken wraps/tortillas as well? Local legends they are.....!

Hmm, I think it is on the same strip as the Joe Bananas stall in the markets. Happy to be corrected of course, but I think it is somewhere between there and the Bandstand. Didnt they do chicken wraps/tortillas as well? Local legends they are.....!

Cheers. It was more for the 50p coke.We take copious amounts of voddie in with us. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
i just wanna try this growler, it looks fantastic!!!!

+1!

That buffalo burger looks amazing and I really want a buffalo steak Apache feast too. That sounds like a proper meal! :)

Kangaroo is really nice as well but not sure I would fancy the goat curry, though everone seems to say it's amazing.

I had a growler once, and it did a fine job of being what it is, which is junk food. Exactly what you want sometimes (and definitely fills a hole), but if you eat like that all weekend you'll break yourself.

The best food IMO is all in the East: that end of Babylon, around the Jazz stage, the markets near the Avalon. I'm a meat eater but I need fresh veg or salad in there somewhere (and chips don't count).