Hopes and Dreams!

Guest Dannny

I really hope and dream that it will be hot and sunny, except when Oasis play.. standing with my mate.. drenched through, screaming to Champagne Supernova!!

whats your hopes and dreams?

I want it to be baking hot, and have some girl (preferably desperate!) to enjoy the weekend with. I enjoy friendship with new kids. Oh and shouting along to The Day We Caught The Train. Woah, woah, la, la.

I want sun too - last year i brought a hat which is so festival-ly and took me ages to find one (cos my head is a wierd shape/rather large) and i never got to wear it so i wanna wear it this year! :)

Oh, and i hope my boss actually approves for me to have that weekend off cos he still hasn't got back to me about that so it's a bit up in the air at the min. :)

For sunshine, Seasick Steve to tell one of his stories, Newton Faulkner to turn up and play Full Fat, OCS to be amazing (Day We Caught The Train, what a tune), not to be too tired from seeing U2 on the Thursday night, everyone to have a great time oh and the longshot that Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters get bored and fly to V to play their hits all over again on Friday night! Those are my dreams.

I couldn't care less if its torrential rain and biblical flooding I will be rocking like a psych ward patient on space cake at the music (although I won't need space cake to be that bad at dancing).

Amy 10 out of 10 for dedication - work to live, don't live to work. Music is what keeps me going, whether its singing tunes in the car, tapping out drum rhythms on my bike tank and wailing away, sitting at my desk like an iZombie or just playing my tunes on instruments (guitar, bass, drums or keyboard). Music makes the world go round.

Edited by staffsknot

For sunshine, Seasick Steve to tell one of his stories, Newton Faulkner to turn up and play Full Fat, OCS to be amazing (Day We Caught The Train, what a tune), not to be too tired from seeing U2 on the Thursday night, everyone to have a great time oh and the longshot that Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters get bored and fly to V to play their hits all over again on Friday night! Those are my dreams.

I couldn't care less if its torrential rain and biblical flooding I will be rocking like a psych ward patient on space cake at the music (although I won't need space cake to be that bad at dancing).

Amy 10 out of 10 for dedication - work to live, don't live to work. Music is what keeps me going, whether its singing tunes in the car, tapping out drum rhythms on my bike tank and wailing away, sitting at my desk like an iZombie or just playing my tunes on instruments (guitar, bass, drums or keyboard). Music makes the world go round.

MI6 wouldn't touch him, he used to sleep rough can you imagine any volunteers to check under his John Deer hat and longjohns?

He is a legend and I love his albums, just can't believe V could cock this one up, its like dropping one of the biggest crowd pullers of Reading last year! Bet the replace him with some crap like Leona Lewis doing a less good version of Run.

Anyone who's done the thunderstorm Sunday would tell you that although its great dancing in the drizzle, going back to your tent becomes a depressing trudge and if you have nothing dry to wear it can be soul destroying. Two of my mates won't do V again because of this - their tent was soaking, they were soaking and by Monday morning they weren't happy bunnies.

Also as Red mentions the p*ss chuckers come out in force for Oasis, its a good job they don't allow glass as last time I saw Oasis the stage was getting pelted - Noel and Liam had a bust up and it went downhill.

Light drizzle is fun and refreshing, monsoon season is crap when the music stops.

last year during the chuck down as the verve were playing i got completely separated from my crowd!!!! i felt safe in the walk back to the camp but feeling that wet and bloody lost was not funny