Twitter clues

Guest webstl

According to the Summer Sundea Twitter feed, www.twitter.com/summersundae

"and that's all the clues you'll be getting from us for now! from here on out it's one (or two) juicy hint per band per day until Monday..!x"

"and another's a bit...scientific"

"One of our main bands is also a bit nuts...xx"

"POSITIVELY HEAVENLY GOODNESS AWAITS...find out what next Monday!"

Exciting!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how easy you all seem to have forgotten about northern uproar?????

i saw the rockingbirds support pop will eat itself, one wet and dismal sunday in cardiff bay in 1992. a very odd gig. a still with richey manics popped up inbetween them.

ah, hang on....wasnt the manics first single on heavenly records?????

"and that's all the clues you'll be getting from us for now! from here on out it's one (or two) juicy hint per band per day until Monday..!x"

Exciting!

Exciting!

On the one of our bands is also a bit nuts front.....

Could it be Goldie Lookin' Chain???? Note that they're playing a couple of other festivals (Camp Bestival for one) this summer and it sounds like the sort of way they'd describe themselves (and then there was that tune about your missus being a nutter!!!)

Are we definite that the Heavenly reference is about the label? It could just be a reference to the fantastic band 'Stars'... If it's them, then I'd be very very happy..

Could the bit scientific reference be for The Chemistry Set...

Link included here for all....http://www.terrascope.co.uk/Features/Chemistry_Set.htm

Sean

xx

Killjoy, I know, but I'm not sure about giving clues - as well as spoiling some of the surprise, it means the letdown if it's not the band you hoped it would be but one much less worthwhile is all the greater.

But... as well as Heavenly, Sarah Cracknell's recorded vocals on a couple of dance tracks for the Positiva label...

(I'm hoping 'nuts' is a reference to The Acorn, the excellent Canadian band supporting Elbow on their arena tour, but they're not exactly big)

On the one of our bands is also a bit nuts front.....

Could it be Goldie Lookin' Chain???? Note that they're playing a couple of other festivals (Camp Bestival for one) this summer and it sounds like the sort of way they'd describe themselves (and then there was that tune about your missus being a nutter!!!)