Placebo v Prodigy?

Guest swd56

I have seen both live. I saw Placebo supporting The Prodigy at thier gig on the green 1997 gig and i have to say The Prodigy were far better! I think The Prodigy will draw a bigger crowd but i'm also a little worried about which groups are going to clash with each other!

I hope they dont clash, i'd want to see both

(i want doesnt get tho, stamps feet :P)

Yep thats probably what i'll do although i have a funny feeling Placebo could be headlining a new outdoor stage, if not they did play before the Prodigy a long time ago at the Prodigys gig on the green in Glasgow so a Placebo then Prodigy mainstage final could be on which i would love.

So what if they are the 2 biggest? It happens at all festivals. It's called crowd management.

Yep it sucks tho...but what can u do? The last year i was at T there were 4 headliners i wanted to see! Decisions decsions. :D:D

The last time i seen The Prodigy was at T years ago and they were on the main stage not a tent as they do draw a huge crowd! Yep they defo don't wanna go down the road of the Daft Punk tent fiasco again!

Felt well sorry for Manic Street Preachers when reading the papers after. The media pretty much agreed around 30,000 of the what 35,000/40,000? Went to see Daft Punk and thats why they opened the tent sides up. If you look up from the mainstage you can see people and that tent. Manics would have been able to see the massive crowd up there and the small one for them, the 'headliners'.