Next announcement?

Guest Purpleronnie

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah 100 days to go today. would be nice to see it starting to fill up so we can make up our minds of what to do :P

but kowalski has a penis for a head.

just read on the download forums that slipknot will be wearing original boiler suits, original masks and playing the first album in its entirety :P

spit it out yo :P

Why are u even comparing the two festivals??? Rather pointless. Download is quality if ur into that kinda music and Rockness caters the dance and indie crew.

But on another note......who else are they gonna get it's looking a bit poor so far apart from The Prodigy who i can't wait to see again.

Altho im chuffed with rockness line up so far. quite alot of acts ive either never heard or seen before which is always a good thing at a fest IMO. But apart from Prodigy, theres no act thats got me jumping wiv excitement like the last 2 years did. Am im holding out abit longer to get a ticket until i see who else is playing

Edited by Hebn2themix

Am I the only one here who actually thinks that what has been announced so far is AMAZING? Prodigy, Basement Jaxx, David Guetta, CagedBaby, DJ Yoda, Rob da Bank... Seriously, I was gutted that David Guetta double-booked last year so I'm stoked he's doing it this time, and I saw CagedBaby, DJ Yoda and Rob da Bank last year and they were so good that I am STOKED to be seeing them again...

at the time I was right into the whole rock/metal scene... theres was a lot of good bands on that year (gallows, enter shikari, MAIDEN, machine head, lamb of god, linkin park etc) made me want to go.

the atmosphere is nothing compared to rockness... honestly, download doesnt even scratch rockness... download's full of really old guys with more hair than there supposed to have, with old overwashed black t-shirts from when they seen jimi hendrix at woodstock 1200BC :)

really tho... if the lineup was 10 times better at download a guarentee ud still have a better time at rockness, just because of the people, atmosphere and scenery alone.

are they? I thought it was a poor announcement, ive never actually heard of them atall... bt then again am not into that kinda music :(

Aye they are i used to love Faith no More when i was going thru my grunge stage! At the same time as Nirvana. Not into that kinda music now tho!

Altho im chuffed with rockness line up so far. quite alot of acts ive either never heard or seen before which is always a good thing at a fest IMO. But apart from Prodigy, theres no act thats got me jumping wiv excitement like the last 2 years did. Am im holding out abit longer to get a ticket until i see who else is playing