SoCo Tastic!

Guest _Warriors Dance_

So last night I went to the free Mylo gig at the Winchester club near Ingram St (Glasgow). The event being hosted by SoCo.

It was a mardigra theme with masks and yes of course the SoCo beads and glowsticks! The place was decorated in beads and glowsticks lol hundreds everywhere!

I was speaking to one of the SoCo promoters and asked her if the SoCo tent will be appearing at Rockness this year......she said yes.

The whole night the music was amazing. Mylo took a while to get into form but eventually he was busting out some nice tunes.

Upon entry to this place, you got a wristband to say you had been let in etc. On this wristband were 2 little tokens allowing you 2 free drinks! Keeping in mind this was all free! (you had to pay for your drinks in there of course) Hats off to SoCo again, I was really impressed again. Cant wait to stagger into the tent at Rockness B)

Oh man, I'm so glad that the SoCo Social will be back at Rockness. Spent a load of time in there last year, watching DJ Yoda, Mylo, Midnight Juggernauts... It was such a good tent.

Pretty gutted I missed Mylo the other night. Had my text ticket and my sis came down from Aberdeen for it and everything, and then I got proper ill (still am ill - bloody flu) and we ended up not going. :lol: Spent the night at the pictures watching the new Clint Eastwood movie instead, and whilst it was good, it wasn't QUITE the same as a night with Mylo.