Neil Young

Guest autonomy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen Neil Young before at Reading 95 and he was good there I enjoyed the set very much but he was joined by members of Pearl Jam at the time. I'm not against him headlining a festival but people s frustration are due to the fact that they bought tickets before the headliners were announced and are dissapointed, so can people please get off the high horse musical snobbery and stop slinging insults. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion if they don't want to go and see him then they won't but after camping with quite a few of the people who contribute reguarlly to this particular section of the Efest boards the insults that are being slung, by what appears to be un happy Glastonbury goers who feel like they have missed out on a headliner, are off the mark.

I have seen Neil Young before at Reading 95 and he was good there I enjoyed the set very much but he was joined by members of Pearl Jam at the time. I'm not against him headlining a festival but people s frustration are due to the fact that they bought tickets before the headliners were announced and are dissapointed, so can people please get off the high horse musical snobbery and stop slinging insults. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion if they don't want to go and see him then they won't but after camping with quite a few of the people who contribute reguarlly to this particular section of the Efest boards the insults that are being slung, by what appears to be un happy Glastonbury goers who feel like they have missed out on a headliner, are off the mark.

just wondering if that was just at me or everyone going to isle of wight :lol:

you are a perfect example of what a wise man said which was

so if you wanna be imature and say bad things about us cos your jealous then we can too about you "free hugs"

NAH NA NAH NA NA WE GET NEIL YOUNG YOU DONT HAHA

happy now "free hugs"?

also although i wouldnt call neil young my favorite act of all time, i can appreciate his talents and music, and can safley say that he is a huge draw, you have to be if your headlining, iow, glasto and hyde park all in one summer, over 30 years after your first release.