"Big, last minute changes..."

Guest Wooderson

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

could be the stripes considering no one thought they would play live again after 2007 so hopefully its them. Or it could be the cure trying the milk the fact the NME think they are good, i do hope its the cure. Or radiohead (Not a fan, but if they played it would make my m8 the happiest guy in the world)

does seem to fit in with the Neil Young cancelling rumours.

--------

A POSSIBLE SCENARIO:

Emily Eavis said that they hope to get him in the future, so maybe they had suspicions he might not do Glastonbury from the start. By saying that she covered herself, if he played this year it would be accurate and if he didn't it would also be accurate.

Neil got an email saying that Neil Young cancelled, so that could be the big last minute change.

They got something exciting on Wednesday, (which could possibly be the 'booking' for the 2010 headliner at the nme awards but probably not), which might be some kind of replacement. She would call it exciting to give a positive spin on it.

The "We've got some really exciting people who we never dreamt we'd have at Glastonbury." might be unrelated to the headliners, and about other bands (e.g. Fleetwood Mac).

-------

I very much doubt this scenario is going to happen, but the pieces do (sort-of) fit.

Am I being mischievous,

Quote last year by EE "U2 & Coldplay will not be playing"

Quote this year by ME "We've got some really exciting people who we never dreamt we'd have at Glastonbury".

Any connection (nb "never dreamt we'd have" could refer to this year rather than ever)

Yes I am being mischievous, really hope NY does not fall thro, but..........if so then.........U* or C* would be a good alternative.

Am I being mischievous,

Quote this year by ME "We've got some really exciting people who we never dreamt we'd have at Glastonbury".

Any connection (nb "never dreamt we'd have" could refer to this year rather than ever)

Yes I am being mischievous, really hope NY does not fall thro, but..........if so then.........U* or C* would be a good alternative.

Am I being mischievous,